Women Hate When Ugly Men Approach Them

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
This foid in my social circle is bitching about how some ricecel approached her and asked for her snap. Her ego is crushed now it’s kinda funny ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 5583, Limbo and 8 others
This PSL 7 kid in one of my college classes got eye fucked every class by a PSL 7 6'0 blonde and he was 5'7 no joke.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Limbo, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Most men hate when ugly female landwhales approach them too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Mr.cope, sloopnoob and 8 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Age of Empires
Yeah, I had this fat chick in my class who would always try to hit on me, and I would try to get rid of her in the nicest way possible, fucking gross, I hated it.

• Love it
Reactions: Limbo
Jfl I know how it feels, back in my last year of high school there was this fat, pig faced shitskin that was always looking at me, it legit made me mad.

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo
Jfl I know how it feels, back in my last year of high school there was this fat, pig faced shitskin that was always looking at me, it legit made me mad.
Completely understand tbh. I only attract fat ugly bitches. And if you are tall they always mention it like it's the first time you've heard it. I'm literally busting my ass at work and a landwhale approaches and says "hehehe you are 9 feet tall!!!!" And I'm busy as fuck, trying to get shit done, out of breath, tired, and I have to talk to this subhuman who looks like shit because she refuses to stop eating bagels and pasta every day.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
The ricecel needs to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
sorry to hear that

WOW
WHO COULD'VE THOUGHT???????????
I THOUGHT ITS ALL ABOUT THE PURSO....
ok this stopped being funny long ago, but these water is wet threads are annoying af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
This PSL 7 kid in one of my college classes got eye fucked every class by a PSL 7 6'0 blonde and he was 5'7 no joke.
Manlet pride worldwide!!! Keep coping 6ft meltfacecels

well yeah, it makes them think that the incel believes her to be on his looks level (low) so she feels bad. not realising that most red blooded men ask out any girl regardless of if they actually have a real shot, so in reality she shouldnt feel bad at all.

Post pic