Women have a lot of advantage in dating because of their looksmaxing

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
They start looksmaxing early ,this is reinforced from their own mothers sisters family etc,they spend countless hours looksmaxing ,they paint their nails,they try tons of clothes to see what suits them the best (I've worked as salesman in a only women's clothing so I know) women will not buy just anything...they have tons of clothes that improves their looks I didn't even know that there are push up jeans for their ass to look better,push up bra ,tight dresses and there other stuff make up ,their spend money on their hair too ,facial creams,heels and the list goes on and on and sometime to more extreme facial transfer,brazilian lift,boob job.

Women are obsessed looking good that's how culture is around most of the world and that's why they have an advantage over the average guy. The average guy just get's a haircut once in a while and does not mind what he wears that much,this is why when a chad is dressed nice he stands out even more an average guy will look better if he wears the right clothes this is just looksmaxing that barely men do...

Things have changed women have more power in society so how a man looks has become more important, before we complain about women let's think how they act and what they do,I think it's dumb to say that women don't care about look on men when they spend a lot of their time looksmaxing...

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 275
I wont read by I agree with the title

Women are looksmaxing since early age while most men are encouraged to dont give a shit about looks, looksmaxing is still kind of a taboo for guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Good topic. Women get told about the importance of looks and the blackpill basically since they are 5 years old already.

Men are essentially sabotaged in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
No sir it’s cause of their holes