Women have more power today than of yester - But there's a hack!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Vaginas that aren't very bright or lack the understanding that four can also mean two plus two have it the roughest. 30+ years past, they had to rely on men for continuation. Thus the wife. Hence the free fuck - suck - anal pounding dummy. She would be subjected to abuse and used for maid service and whore of convenience.

She had no choice but to endure that harsh reality. And to make matters much worst for her, the husband would turn into a revolting corpulent offense shitting on himself whenever he passed gas. If she were to laugh or comment, he would beat her bloody. Ugh.

Today, women with no wits have more power than those with. Onlyfans, and alike, can make her more money than that abusive disgusting atrocity could in a year. And the icing on the cake, she can sell herself to the highest bidder for thousands of dollars for one hour of fun with her pussy. Ugh.

Today, a girl would flash you with no problem. Because she knows her milk ducts are powerful and can weaken the male. And females. The wife wouldn't even sexually tease the husband back then unless he threatened to beat her bloody. So why should she make him happy, when he makes her wish for his death?

Pussy, titties, and ass is paramount. Beauty and slender secured to that, ugh, the icing on the cake.

I do not envy younger guys today. But, when I see you, I feel bad. I feel ashamed. Because I know your fathers and grandfathers robbed you of a life with meaning. Selfish bastards. They made today's world and paved the way for Incel. Their arrogance fucked you all.

The girls, today, do not have to submit to you just because you're male, intelligent, or have a good job. No. She can earn more than you just by playing with her pussy behind a camera. She can make more than what you'll make in a year, just by fucking a guy that's willing to pay the highest for a dip inside her cesspool.

But there's a way to enmesh her. It's like hacking her subconscious. It's using nature against her origin and design. Unfortunately, however, nature doesn't play well with runts. But unlike animals that have no choice but death when tossed out from the nest, man does.

And the way to hack into her is...ugh, hold on. Mom's screaming from upstairs. Ugh. I gotta go. I thought I took the fucking trash out last night! She's an evil witch! Ugh! Sorry all.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 189, CANI, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
become better looking and have power over her theory tbh

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 7725 and BigJimsWornOutTires
become better looking and have power over her theory tbh
Or. Don't be scared of her. Don't get weak when she's barely clothed. Don't stare at a beauty. Beautify yourself. Have it where she'll find herself staring at you and wondering why haven't you acknowledge her yet.

• +1
Reactions: 189, CANI, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
The crack is in the code above.

High IQ incelibate tesla tier thread

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
High IQ incelibate tesla tier thread
only in the inside. i've never had problems scoring vagina slams. i've never had to pay either. but inside, i feel like ive been used as an object. as if all that matter to them was my looks - charms - body - big dick - money - conversation - fun to be with - excellent at parties - ugh. I feel used.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
It is the slit, or is it? Methinks there is much more than meets the eye (or penis). A woman, born with a vagina, desolate of all things, a gift in itself. Ah. If I could have but one moment just to have my revenge on it. A pounding to remember, for both you and I. Would it result in regret? Self loathing? Or, dare I say, self harm? All matters aside, I’m cumming rain or shine. Ugh. To exist is to die every moment.

• Woah
I do not envy younger guys today. But, when I see you, I feel bad. I feel ashamed. Because I know your fathers and grandfathers robbed you of a life with meaning. Selfish bastards. They made today's world and paved the way for Incel. Their arrogance fucked you all.
That resonated with me. It's our parents and grandparents who created this fucked up world. All that shit about people being higher T in the past is bullshit. They're the ones who submitted to feminism and liberalism and they have the audacity to say that this new generation is the one that's soft and fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and BigJimsWornOutTires
It is the slit, or is it? Methinks there is much more than meets the eye (or penis). A woman, born with a vagina, desolate of all things, a gift in itself. Ah. If I could have but one moment just to have my revenge on it. A pounding to remember, for both you and I. Would it result in regret? Self loathing? Or, dare I say, self harm? All matters aside, I’m cumming rain or shine. Ugh. To exist is to die every moment.
The insertion into the crevice is but a seal of the connection. I connect with her. She connects with me. We seal the deal. I go inside her. She now feels me inside her. The deal's sealed. She acknowledges I'm inside her. I acknowledge as my dick gets harder. She replies, "OH, FUCK!" The pain reminds her, this was worth it. Together, we cum. She weakens and rests on my chest. We fall asleep.

She awakens and is surprised! And asks, "Who are you?"

I reply. "Ugh. That guy at the bar."

"How old are you?"

"Ugh."

The insertion into the crevice is but a seal of the connection. I connect with her. She connects with me. We seal the deal. I go inside her. She now feels me inside her. The deal's sealed. She acknowledges I'm inside her. I acknowledge as my dick gets harder. She replies, "OH, FUCK!" The pain reminds her, this was worth it. Together, we cum. She weakens and rests on my chest. We fall asleep.

She awakens and is surprised! And asks, "Who are you?"

I reply. "Ugh. That guy at the bar."

"How old are you?"

"Ugh."
It is here, the savored moment in my pineal crevice. Vibrations speak in phra-men-ga linguistics. It is the language of knowing. This knowing is the way for my cock to self-energize and fulfill the lifelong prophecy of its purpose.

It enters her wholly. Her walls cocoon me. My cock, a swollen tube full of nectar only to be consumed by one voluptuous cave, her pussy. We kiss, we cum, we savor every…moment…and…second. Who brought us here? We don’t know. But, our wet privates would be smiling if they had mouths.

Every moment thereafter, we converge. Ugh. What a time to be sentient.

• Woah