Women have no place in theology.

aber

aber

Josh Mcgregor Bone mass or death
I can’t stand women in theology. They’re all retards. Basing all of their ideas and conclusions off of subjective emotions instead of objective facts. It’s why all “deconstructionists” are low T high E men, and just mentally ill women.

It’s also why we have no women in the seminary studying philosophy and theology for about 10 years to become priests. It’s why the Anglican Church has become corrupted with faggot humanist ideals. It allows women to be priests. Whereas the normal Church has survived corruption, without women.

And even Islam holds a proper view on women in theology. It seems that they all reduce God to something below his sovereignty, to human dignity and morals. It’s pathetic. A mature view on theology is necessary to progress in it, and women lack that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach and thereallegend
ALL foids are retards.

• +1
Reactions: aber

• JFL
In 2024 both genders are irrational, emotional lesbians

• +1
Reactions: aber and Latinolooksmaxxer
God is above morals and rationality

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
You can learn a lot from those you cannot learn a lot from.

In every society the vast majority of humans will never submit to a set of rules and regulations if they can 1- Have or perceive to have potential power/status/influence to gain in their society 2-Violate those rules and regulations relatively easily 3- Those violations will not have personal devastating consequences especially on the short run (They don't care that much about the collective consequences)

Majority of men nowadays themselves are pretty much the same. Once they saw those last 2 elements combine (At least in the majority of societies and nations, not all) and perceived that they could promote their hedonism, they betrayed all sanctities

The main reason for atheism is that. I rented a house, throwed a party and destroyed everything. I have 2 options, either admit my mistakes and pay for my errors, or just say to the landlord that the house is mine and if the law in place doesn't have proper systems, nothing will prevent you from such. People sin and/or want to sin, they don't want to feel bad about it and they just reject God instead. Women are the same at the end of the day.

People who don’t fall into that category are the ones that are really worth befriending and so on. They barely will betray you, they are loyal to the teeth, they feel true empathy.

• +1
In every society the vast majority of humans will never submit to a set of rules and regulations if they can 1- Have or perceive to have potential power/status/influence to gain in their society 2-Violate those rules and regulations relatively easily 3- Those violations will not have personal devastating consequences especially on the short run (They don't care that much about the collective consequences)

Majority of men nowadays themselves are pretty much the same. Once they saw those last 2 elements combine (At least in the majority of societies and nations, not all) and perceived that they could promote their hedonism, they betrayed all sanctities

The main reason for atheism is that. I rented a house, throwed a party and destroyed everything. I have 2 options, either admit my mistakes and pay for my errors, or just say to the landlord that the house is mine and if the law in place doesn't have proper systems, nothing will prevent you from such. People sin and/or want to sin, they don't want to feel bad about it and they just reject God instead. Women are the same at the end of the day.

People who don’t fall into that category are the ones that are really worth befriending and so on. They barely will betray you, they are loyal to the teeth, they feel true empathy.
High iq

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator