women have no value in an intellectual discussion.

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
their words are poison that poisons the mind.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, watah, _MVP_ and 8 others
as if average dude doesn't talk shit all the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff, JOJOcelReturns, napleon and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, ss07, romanstock and 1 other person
women don't even know what they feel

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Bars, romanstock and 1 other person
My oneitis was fun to talk to.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Nigga this is retarded.

• Ugh..
they're dumbass bitches yo

• +1
So if a woman says '1 + 1 is 2', they're lying?
Ever hear a woman talk? They usually write 5 paragraphs of mental gymnastics why 1+1 'can' equal 3 in some cases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Imretarded?, LancasteR and 1 other person
Religious women are significantly smarter than regular women

I mean real religious women not fake ones who love labels

So if a woman says '1 + 1 is 2', they're lying?
Most women lie about small shit. All of them lie in bigger aspects of things
Foids are not to be trusted, they have some evil plan always, always wanting to make a fool out of you or make themselves look right and better. In the face of being wrong they will lie and shift the blame or bring up some retarded water point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Bars, Imretarded? and 2 others
Foids are not to be trusted, they have some evil plan always, always wanting to make a fool out of you or make themselves look right and better. In the face of being wrong they will lie and shift the blame or bring up some retarded water point
Ever hear a woman talk? They usually write 5 paragraphs of mental gymnastics why 1+1 'can' equal 3 in some cases.
Sounds like women are IQ moggers who enjoy playing mental games to belittle the dumber sex:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and Primalsplit
Most men are thr same but probably worse

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Sounds like women are IQ moggers who enjoy playing mental games to belittle the dumber sex:feelswhat:
Women can manipulate dumb pussy hungry men and thats about it.
If playing mental games with your pussy is IQ mogging then that shows that females seriously have no value but their vagina.
Checkmate, foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaRetard, Imretarded? and isis_Bleach
Women can manipulate dumb pussy hungry men and thats about it.
If playing mental games with your pussy is IQ mogging then that shows that females seriously have no value but their vagina.
Checkmate, foid.
But your last post was about them lying and playing mental games, now you're saying it's just them using sex appeal.

Seems to me you're just a retard who doesn't remember what he wrote before or a rat who makes dishonest arguments.

• +1
But your last post was about them lying and playing mental games, now you're saying it's just them using sex appeal.

Seems to me you're just a retard who doesn't remember what he wrote before or a rat who makes dishonest arguments.
Yes, women use sex appeal because that is their mental games, thats how they get their way most of the time.

AKA Women offer literally no value other than their holes

I never said they do it some other way, I just detailed what their end goal was.

Either you are retarded or you are just willfully ignorant (the latter cause youre a nigger foid)

Yes, women use sex appeal because that is their mental games, thats how they get their way most of the time.

AKA Women offer literally no value other than their holes

I never said they do it some other way, I just detailed what their end goal was.

Either you are retarded or you are just willfully ignorant (the latter cause youre a nigger foid)

you never mentioned sex here. you described them as Machiavellians demons. That is clearly very different from just using sex appeal.

You're a fucking loser. Goodbye

• +1
Th

you never mentioned sex here. you described them as Machiavellians demons. That is clearly very different from just using sex appeal.

They're just mad that they were simping and got played 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Keep crying foid, you know that im right and cant admit defeat. Bring up 1+1=2 cause you have no other good points to make.

• +1