Women have the upper hand in dating and sex and why women are more selective

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
1.Women rarely approach men ,why ?Because they don't need to simple as that why risk rejection when you have the other guys do the hard part for you?
"Buuutttt Chad get's approached" even if he get's approached I doubt he will get approached by a hottie 8+ why she would approach and risk rejection when she can have 5 chads approach her that night?She might do it if a chad is rich and famous

2.Women are less horny than us and that makes us more desperate ,I believe men love sex and like relationships and women love relationships and like sex, most women want the safety of a relationship rather than just sex and that women that just fuck around have issues

3.It's human biology they have the pussy and they give birth so they have to be more selective we don't give a shit cause we just pump and dump also because of this there is social pressure of the female sexuality aka slut shaming a guy can fuck tons of girls and he will be called a slayer a woman a slut.Because of this they are more selective

4.Women are weaker than men and they can't physically fight men ,a fight with a man will not end good for a woman ,so she needs to be careful with who she interacts the guy can be a rapist,stalker ,weirdo etc for this reason they are more selective

That's the reality even a male model will not have the same success like a hot woman's success

The reason is all the above

edit: I also believe that on average men are uglier than women ,women care more about their looks and how they dress wear make up and they are obsessed with looksmaxing men are not that much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Breaking news: water is wet

Good effort but old news

The reason is because women have a sex drive 5 times lower than that of us men. That's why women don't approach zits only men, even chads, who approach for validation and coitus.
High IQ post.