Women have too much control over me

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
There was a girl I really liked that I was dating for a bit in the beginning of the summer. She broke it off with me.

Anyway I muted one of her IG’s stories and posts. I forgot to mute the other one. She just posted on it and it made me spiral into anger.

She had a pretty face
Good body
Good dress sense
Good personality

I’ve slayed 4/5 girls since her but I feel nothing for them.

I miss her. It’s so fucking over. Women got too much control over me.

This is the first time I’ve had a woman I like break it off with me. I’m seething so fucking hard.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and noonespecial
Idk what this feeling is called, but I want to punch a hole in the wall. Imagine foids having this much control over you. It’s genuinely so over. GG boys

kill her
now
nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and AspiringMogger
kill her
now
nigger
You’re such a shit user. You rot here everyday from your Lebanese mudhut. Always the first guy replying too. Do me a favour join Isis and blow yourself up faggot. You’re ignored from now on.

I tried to tell you bro I try to tell

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You’re such a shit user. You rot here everyday from your Lebanese mudhut. Always the first guy replying too. Do me a favour join Isis and blow yourself up faggot. You’re ignored from now on.
im not lebanese nigger
also ISIS is my worst enemy
and suicide is haram
and im not homosexual

sorry buddy boyo :ogre:

Idk what this feeling is called, but I want to punch a hole in the wall. Imagine foids having this much control over you. It’s genuinely so over. GG boys
First time, don't complain
Most men have worse lives
We lossed the best women because we weren't enough for them

• +1
Unironically being incel > emotional chad.

We are all slaves to our emotions and chad is no different. Every man that dates get fucked over by women. It’s a cannon event.

That’s why 110+ IQ men come to the realisation that it’s over.

It never began > it’s over

• +1
Reactions: watah, Beastimmung and Klasik616
First time, don't complain
Most men have worse lives
We lossed the best women because we weren't enough for them
I’m gonna take your signature text. You can’t apply this red pill nonsense if you actually like them. I made prior threads last year when I was just slaying. I’m just gonna pipe ugly women I got no feelings for.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I’m gonna take your signature text. You can’t apply this red pill nonsense if you actually like them. I made prior threads last year when I was just slaying. I’m just gonna pipe ugly women I got no feelings for.
I'm tired of trying,
All women want a guy who fits their personality, looks and money standards like if all of them were perfect when in reality they're mostly boring and lame asf.
Fuck foids!

• +1
Reactions: watah and AspiringMogger
I'm tired of trying,
All women want a guy who fits their personality, looks and money standards like if all of them were perfect when in reality they're mostly boring and lame asf.
Fuck foids!
I’m sitting up right now eating canned tuna at 10:36 pm. This is what I need to do to be “loved”. JFL at life tbh.

There was a girl I really liked that I was dating for a bit in the beginning of the summer. She broke it off with me.

Anyway I muted one of her IG’s stories and posts. I forgot to mute the other one. She just posted on it and it made me spiral into anger.

She had a pretty face
Good body
Good dress sense
Good personality

I’ve slayed 4/5 girls since her but I feel nothing for them.

I miss her. It’s so fucking over. Women got too much control over me.

This is the first time I’ve had a woman I like break it off with me. I’m seething so fucking hard.
wasn't it simpler to remove her from your insta than to mute her stories so you don't watch them?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and AspiringMogger
unlucky

• +1