Women is obsessed with me

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
As you know from the last post, I fucked this Indian chick.

It’s hasn’t even been a week and this woman thinks I’m her BF jfl. She’s also running around telling everyone she’s has a BF. Tbh I’m not sure if I feel the same and if I can trust her.

She’s also making plans to move in with me jfl. I just told her maybe if I’m in town. The way she’s acting I’ll be suprised if we last a month.

She’s also making plans for babies telling me how many she wants.

She also constantly tells me she’s jacking off to my pics. I haven’t nutted in a while so I cannot say the same. She sends me nudes everyday.

She’s attractive so I’ll put up with it, but if this woman does one thing to upset me I will drop her ass. Also with this level of obsession I can prob get her to do anything I say ngl. I have most of the power in this relationship and I am excited to wield it. I’ve already wielded it, by getting her to delete her dating app profiles she’s been using for over a year jfl.

Tagging @FailedNormieManlet because he matched with the same person jfl. @FailedNormieManlet let me know if this woman is legit. Did her profile disappear from your match list?

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
As you know from the last post, I fucked this Indian chick.

It’s hasn’t even been a week and this woman thinks I’m her BF jfl. She’s also running around telling everyone she’s has a BF. Tbh I’m not sure if I feel the same and if I can trust her.

She’s also making plans to move in with me jfl. I just told her maybe if I’m in town. The way she’s acting I’ll be suprised if we last a month.

She’s also making plans for babies telling me how many she wants.

She also constantly tells me she’s jacking off to my pics. I haven’t nutted in a while so I cannot say the same. She sends me nudes everyday.

She’s attractive so I’ll put up with it, but if this woman does one thing to upset me I will drop her ass. Also with this level of obsession I can prob get her to do anything I say ngl. I have most of the power in this relationship and I am excited to wield it. I’ve already wielded it, by getting her to delete her dating app profiles she’s been using for over a year jfl.

Tagging @FailedNormieManlet because he matched with the same person jfl.
Send nudes me or larp

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
The promiscuous whore right? Fuck her but don't get into an LTR with the bitch, make excuses

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Htobrother
The promiscuous whore right? Fuck her but don't get into an LTR with the bitch, make excuses
I’ll play her jfl. I’m playing along with all her fantasies lmao.

I’ll prob have to make sure to change where I park my car tho so she doesn’t slash my tires

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and Htobrother
I’ll play her jfl. I’m playing along with all her fantasies lmao.

I’ll prob have to make sure to change where I park my car tho so she doesn’t slash my tires
Aw damn, is she that obsessive? Slash your tires tier? fuckkk bro you stuck your dick in crazy eh?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Aw damn, is she that obsessive? Slash your tires tier? fuckkk bro you stuck your dick in crazy eh?
Nah she’s not that crazy with other guys. But I feel like she is with me. Woman lit belives I’m gonna marry her and have kids with her. Imagine if a woman had that mindset and you just dropped her after a month jfl.

In fact she’s taking too long to respond so I might just drop her rn jfl and gaslight her into thinking it’s her fault.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother