women just don't like me

S

ScreaM

Platinum
looks, height, dick, race, personality blah blah all that shit aside I think women have a 6th sense when it comes to anti social jokes like me who rot on forums all day and night, idk how to explain it but there is a certain NT level.

You either have it or you don't, it's like the bare minimum you need if you're ever gonna be succesfull with holes. Even if you can somehow fake it you will get found out eventually in certain scenarios. I need to get lucky by finding a average akward, anti social autistic girl 0.00001% of even existing let alone getting with one.

NT is everything if you have average looks. It's what seperates rotters from social people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, stevielake and thereallegend
Shut up and massage my stinky feet faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
looks, height, dick, race, personality blah blah all that shit aside I think women have a 6th sense when it comes to anti social jokes like me who rot on forums all day and night, idk how to explain it but there is a certain NT level.

You either have it or you don't, it's like the bare minimum you need if you're ever gonna be succesfull with holes. Even if you can somehow fake it you will get found out eventually in certain scenarios. I need to get lucky by finding a average akward, anti social autistic girl 0.00001% of even existing let alone getting with one.

NT is everything if you have average looks. It's what seperates rotters from social people.
@stevielake, they're all waking up now! :feelsgiga:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and stevielake
@stevielake, they're all waking up now! :feelsgiga:
We must keep spreading NT pill.
you woke me up to it. I couldn’t cope any longer, I had to accept reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Maybe you should work on yourself some more :owo:

Maybe you should work on yourself some more :owo:

@stevielake :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake