women just lie through their teeth

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
Screen Shot 2022 02 17 at 84150 AM

I WAS IN A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR RHINOPLASTY AND SAW THIS GUY POST THE MOST BOTCHED NOSE I'VE EVER SEEN. I LOOKED AND IT SAID THE POST HAD 50 COMMENTS AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PEOPLE BRUTALIZING HIM.
Screen Shot 2022 02 17 at 84405 AM

Screen Shot 2022 02 17 at 84435 AM

Screen Shot 2022 02 17 at 84457 AM

WHY ARE THEY SO MANIPULATIVE NOW THE GUY IS ACTUALLY GONNA BELIEVE A NORMAL PERSON WON'T BE REPULSED BY THAT PIG NOSE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Danish_Retard, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17768
Crazy how a bad nose job can make someone look like a tranny. One of the reasons I don’t want to risk getting one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and nosemaxxing
Nigga looks like he's from Whoville now. Cindy Lou lookin ass

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 14905
Tbf , it's 2 things here at play imo: 1. The guy has very good eyes and seems to look quite good otherwise, so they are influenced by that and simp for him (they're probably MTB at best themselves). 2.This would actually be a very good nose for a woman (albeit a bit more upturned than it should), so they judge that way. They'd just ignore him instead of "lying" otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
View attachment 1547633
I WAS IN A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR RHINOPLASTY AND SAW THIS GUY POST THE MOST BOTCHED NOSE I'VE EVER SEEN. I LOOKED AND IT SAID THE POST HAD 50 COMMENTS AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PEOPLE BRUTALIZING HIM.
View attachment 1547636

View attachment 1547639
View attachment 1547640
WHY ARE THEY SO MANIPULATIVE NOW THE GUY IS ACTUALLY GONNA BELIEVE A NORMAL PERSON WON'T BE REPULSED BY THAT PIG NOSE
This is obviously a woman nose. The women commenting likely think that he is transitioning and/or gay.
That's why they compliment him.

Is it reversible

Ahahahahahahhaa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
Crazy how a bad nose job can make someone look like a tranny. One of the reasons I don’t want to risk getting one
just want to get the bump off my nose, i don't want a small nose. a bigger nose (roman or greek nose) suits my face better, actually suits every male face better. a small nose makes you look like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This is obviously a woman nose. The women commenting likely think that he is transitioning and/or gay.
That's why they compliment him.
Screen Shot 2022 02 17 at 30117 PM

he legit had a BBC gf before getting rhino