"Women like guys older than themselves"

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
this is also another cope i fell for. that girls who are younger than me are gonna treat me better because the general norm is that the man is older than the woman.

because until that point i had only met girls my age and they were pretty harsh with me so i thought younger ones gonna be more tame.

and jfl, younger girls were 10x more brutal and inhuman than girls my age were. they acted like complete nuns and pretended sex didnt even exist.

in the end they ghosted me and there was absolutely nothing i could have done becuase they never gave a shit about me.

women younger than yourself are gonna be a lot more judgemental with you, they expact you to have more experience than they do and if they sense you are incel, they will be ruthless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, glaruz, Henry Rollins and 4 others
you need to look for young sluts, they are most of the time Emos or junkies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, truthhurts and Apparition
Not always cope. There was this one 19 year old guy in my secondary who pulled jbs that were 13/14/15

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, iloveboobs and Apparition
Not always cope. There was this one 19 year old guy in my secondary who pulled jbs that were 13/14/15
im talking about being 27 and going for 21-24

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Insane cope, that is

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
you need to look for young sluts, they are most of the time Emos or junkies
But why would you suggest any guy step down the ladder of life? Can you imagine fucking a junkie? Whatever she does, however she reacts, none of it is honest. They fake everything because they're fucking liars. Junkie women have been fucked more times than they can remember. Yeah, many date rapes. I recently read a story about a woman who accused her husband of letting 50 men rape her when she was unconscious. Obviously, it didn't happen in one session. It happened during her time with him... of what she remembers, that is. And that unconscious part is her high as a kite of dope. Fucking people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
But why would you suggest any guy step down the ladder of life? Can you imagine fucking a junkie? Whatever she does, however she reacts, none of it is honest. They fake everything because they're fucking liars. Junkie women have been fucked more times than they can remember. Yeah, many date rapes. I recently read a story about a woman who accused her husband of letting 50 men rape her when she was unconscious. Obviously, it didn't happen in one session. It happened during her time with him... of what she remembers, that is. And that unconscious part is her high as a kite of dope. Fucking people.
Not that kind of junkies, just party girls, idk man the one i've met where pretty and fuckable i'm not talking about heroine addict girls,

i'm talking about those artsy girl, those girls who like music and dancing, not the overly boring study/bossy girl. but yeah my bad saying junkies i was just harsh.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Not that kind of junkies, just party girls, idk man the one i've met where pretty and fuckable i'm not talking about heroine addict girls,

i'm talking about those artsy girl, those girls who like music and dancing, not the overly boring study/bossy girl. but yeah my bad saying junkies i was just harsh.
Of course party chics are fun as long as you don't get attached no matter how misleading she is to you. Some chics get off on love eyes. They'll give them to you and fuck you. The next day, she's giving them to another guy and fucking him.

i'm talking about those artsy girl, those girls who like music and dancing,
i met a girl like that off tinder last year. she was completely asexual with me

Of course party chics are fun as long as you don't get attached no matter how misleading she is to you. Some chics get off on love eyes. They'll give them to you and fuck you. The next day, she's giving them to another guy and fucking him.
you litteraly describing a cutie, i've met at the bar but this one idk man.

she wanted to be a singer and she was singing about love, when i knew her bodycount was 50 at 22, first of all she lowkey disgusted me but i at the same time i knew she was doing that slut stuff only for to have something to write in her songs lol

• JFL
its correct if your tom selleck

• JFL
i met a girl like that off tinder last year. she was completely asexual with me
fuck you apparation, go on island next summer during the tourism season, you'll fuck. stay in athena ? crazy this city is disgusting tbh

• JFL
wtf am i supposed to fuck then?
you gotta move onto prime 30 year old women

• So Sad
you litteraly describing a cutie, i've met at the bar but this one idk man.

she wanted to be a singer and she was singing about love, when i knew her bodycount was 50 at 22, first of all she lowkey disgusted me but i at the same time i knew she was doing that slut stuff only for to have something to write in her songs lol
She's an amateur. The way Taylor Swift did it in the past, she'll disguise herself with a wig and in redneck attire. She'll go to a dive and pick up a John. Fuck him in his car or at a cheap motel. She always selected the drunks. But from what I heard, she also picked up random homeless men as herself. She knew no one would believe them.

She had many blank spaces. Fucking whore.

• +1
She's an amateur. The way Taylor Swift did it in the past, she'll disguise herself with a wig and in redneck attire. She'll go to a dive and pick up a John. Fuck him in his car or at a cheap motel. She always selected the drunks. But from what I heard, she also picked up random homeless men as herself. She knew no one would believe them.

She had many blank spaces. Fucking whore.
yeah plus they'll use the victim card about how men used her.. bouh bouh

• +1
yeah plus they'll use the victim card about how men used her.. bouh bouh
Musicians but esp writers are the sickest of the foids. I dated a publisher and novelist who used me for several years to write her garbage. She mocked me in her stories. She took my personalities and gave them individual characters and then took the real me and had me raped and sliced up into pieces by the main character who was also me. She then included a special note at the end to "the one who inspired her." I won't dox those words but it sounded like, "I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL, MOTHERFUCKER! I HOPE YOU NEVER REST AND GET RAPED BY VIOLENT BLACK MEN AND I HOPE YOUR PENIS STOPS WORKING AND ROTS AWAY ALONG WITH THAT DEMON YOU CALL A SOUL!"

That woman's sick in her fucking head.

• JFL
Musicians but esp writers are the sickest of the foids. I dated a publisher and novelist who used me for several years to write her garbage. She mocked me in her stories. She took my personalities and gave them individual characters and then took the real me and had me raped and sliced up into pieces by the main character who was also me. She then included a special note at the end to "the one who inspired her." I won't dox those words but it sounded like, "I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL, MOTHERFUCKER! I HOPE YOU NEVER REST AND GET RAPED BY VIOLENT BLACK MEN AND I HOPE YOUR PENIS STOPS WORKING AND ROTS AWAY ALONG WITH THAT DEMON YOU CALL A SOUL!"

That woman's sick in her fucking head.
YEAH, lol

i know stripper and weird models too but when they reach 30, they just look weird.

• Hmm...