Women like MTNs

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Not subhumans and not chads. Chads are Just for their erotic Dreams. Majority of women are intimidated by chads, that's why the often settle down. Women want to feel like the pretty One in a relationship

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: uksucks, Deleted member 86159, napleon and 15 others
you know the world is in chaos when the bull has made an intelligible thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki and RunVerc
This is incel in 2024

@vanillaicecream look it's Maher, I'm obsessed!

• JFL
Reactions: napleon, moreroidsmoredates, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
you know the world is in chaos when the bull has made an intelligible thread
This is his best thread

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and raleqtambrobret
Not subhumans and not chads. Chads are Just for their erotic Dreams. Majority of women are intimidated by chads, that's why the often settle down. Women want to feel like the pretty One in a relationship
Insane cope Bull

it's not. just go outside, in every couple the woman mogs, even in young ones.
nope you just percieve women as bettewr looking bc your biased,most female celebs look below normie even without makeup if you morped there exact face on a guy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: napleon, Art of Pattinson and GigaRetard
nope you just percieve women as bettewr looking bc your biased,most female celebs look below normie even without makeup if you morped there exact face on a guy
i don't. guys just look like shit.

i don't. guys just look like shit.
if both of the couples stood side by side bare faced they would be looksmacthed most times

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
if both of the couples stood side by side bare faced they would be looksmacthed most times
they don't. pretty guys and subhumans are all redpilled while mtns live in bluepill

Only true if you are tall and wide framed they want to feel submissive and pretty in that relationship.

• Love it
Reactions: napleon
Only true if you are tall and wide framed they want to feel submissive and pretty in that relationship.
not true either. i literally see bald manlets with pretty girls

• JFL
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
idk about most women but the ones im attracted to seem to be chad only for some fucking reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and mr007
So that's why girls don't want you :Comfy:

Bro Chico would get rated a mtn on this site no wonder girls like what you'd call "mtn"

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Actually a lot of couples are looksmatched.

i would pay $1 billion dollars (in minecraft) to understand how a foid's brain works

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and PlayersGetPlayed
Ans your proof is?
Unless your giga rich or tall

No. Chico Is chad
I agree but he's been rated mtn here before. Org standards are wild. But I do agree that normies are ideal for a lot of women.

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
2025 cope just droped

you forgot every old chad experiment posted here?

women crave chads, they settle with normies because chad sees them as pump and dump material

They also won’t bother talking to you because they think you already have all of the girls and she will feel worthless. I’m talking about chads.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
you forgot every old chad experiment posted here?

women crave chads, they settle with normies because chad sees them as pump and dump material
i've seen new experiments and they all flopped. chad is so 2022

Keep being blind to the reality
Girls like to show off their bf to their friends and family, no one goes for lower stock, man or female you go for the best you can get
The better looking someone is, the harder it is to keep other potential partners away
The concept that a girl would want a mtn instead of a chad for a relationship if both guys were willing is just retarded

Girls like to show off their bf to their friends and family, no one goes for lower stock, man or female you go for the best you can get
The better looking someone is, the harder it is to keep other potential partners away
The concept that a girl would want a mtn instead of a chad for a relationship if both guys were willing is just retarded
women feel threatened by a tall chad

this is true, NT mtns all have gfs while i rot

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and the BULL