thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Just be a chad

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, JL~, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
Jesus. No sane man would ever go for her, not because of her intelligence but because of his future children intelligence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere, JL~, Lmao and 3 others
genetic recombination and the orthodontic surgical complex will fuck her plans up

mewing is everything.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
"I don't even like blue eyed guys" L for sfcels 🙅‍♂️ :feelsrope:
Screenshot 2023 08 01 at 81615 PM

Jesus. No sane man would ever go for her, not because of her intelligence but because of his future children intelligence.
Sounds like she's destined for the single mom life

I would rape her low inhib style

This is why you never tell anyone about your looksmaxxes irl, downplay your hard work to fraud your genetic quality.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, SubHumanHere, BongMog and 1 other person
why to never tell foids about ur surgery if you got anything more than like a rhino:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
This is why you never tell anyone about your looksmaxxes irl, downplay your hard work to fraud your genetic quality.
Filler and hardmaxxing can be spotted tbh even nose jobs can look blatant most of the time. Only softmaxxing you can get away with

• +1
Not even rhino, girls love guys with good noses, especially when the girl has a bad nose herself.
I love natural boobs. God forbid my gf tricks me with cleavage only to find out it's silicon in the bed it's absolutely game over for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and SubHumanHere
Not even rhino, girls love guys with good noses, especially when the girl has a bad nose herself.
Tbh this shit is fucked up, when men do surgeries they get hated, but when women does this shit to hide her subhuman genetics they get praised.

• +1
Filler and hardmaxxing can be spotted tbh even nose jobs can look blatant most of the time. Only softmaxxing you can get away with
Most fillers are hard to tell, and if it's well done people can't really tell most rhinoes unless the tip is botched.

Most fillers are hard to tell, and if it's well done people can't really tell most rhinoes unless the tip is botched.
Yeah but I mean if it's a long term gf then it's only a matter of time she'll find out

• +1