• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜

๐—ช๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜

Klasik616

Klasik616

Asexual to LTBs
What I mean by this men have to break the wall between being a virgin or not, women don't. Women simply get men at their fucking doors and lose their virginity while you as a man have to break the blackpill with your own effort or you will never lose your virginity because miracles don't exist so if you're ugly or non NT I'm sorry but you will never lose it meanwhile the Chad has already taken 20+ virginities and still counting.

This is the reason most gen Z foids aren't virgins but men do because men nowadays are incappable of breaking the Blackpill curse which are they born with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, stamaster21, twojei and 10 others
Truth
End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, twojei, ey88 and 4 others
tdlr
women have everything already done for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, noodlelover, truthhurts and 1 other person
Incels rn
Michael Jordan Crying GIF

Your time is running, you're getting older and uglier. What will you do?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, stamaster21, ey88 and 3 others
Even if u lose it your still gunna feel like a virgin deep down unless ur a chad sad truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Suns9999, noodlelover and 2 others
Ok?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
If you say this you're still bluepilled and haven't seen my threads on foid's life.
Show me them, i promise i its not like u think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
Show me them, i promise i its not like u think

Debunk this

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and castizo

Debunk this
Im not going to read that

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Suns9999, castizo and 1 other person
You're not ready to read my lectures on sophisticated blackpill mysoginy.
Yeah ur just some loser misogynist I know my truth and itโ€™s not as easy as you say

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah ur just some loser misogynist I know my truth and itโ€™s not as easy as you say
Say it then
Why is their life so hard compared to men

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and castizo
Say it then
Why is their life so hard compared to men
U donโ€™t know what itโ€™s like to be a girl u just sound stupid right now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
they get 10x the STDs as men as well, especially noodlewhores

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, noodlelover and Klasik616
they get 10x the STDs as men as well, especially noodlewhores
Exactly @castizo because they keep hooking up with the same fucking dudes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, Suns9999, castizo and 1 other person
Exactly @castizo because they keep hooking up the same fucking dudes.

there;s a rising syphillis rate in Houston alone and more babies are being born with syphillis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Klasik616
So you don't believe in hypergamy? It's historically proven left and right.
I donโ€™t care what u have to say ur just mad no girl wants u

• +1
  • JFL
Women have built-in wall for cock to not be entered by weak inkwell cock, brutal truth. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Klasik616
I donโ€™t care what u have to say ur just mad no girl wants u
Yes because at this point you're denying attractive men exist and incels exists.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and castizo
Even if u lose it your still gunna feel like a virgin deep down unless ur a chad sad truth
This is too real. I'm double digit lay count at least, and I still feed like a virgin. Like I'm different some how.

• JFL
Yes because at this point you're denying attractive men exist and incels exists.
Okay idc every guy on here could get a gf but ur just so fucking autistic all of u

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and noodlelover
I haven't feel the warmth of a female in years, how to fix?

• +1
I get the feeling I'm getting used for there gain and it isn't fun for me and im just another โ€ฆ..manโ€ฆโ€ฆ they get to have fun with to go tell there friends about so deep down i feel like Iโ€™ve accomplished nothing and still a virgin

๐Ÿ˜‚ This is number 1 bs
lmao. I don't know why every one calls my life B.S.

But most of my lays were from locationmaxing to Korea, if that makes anymore sense. Non-locationmaxing lays were mostly ugly sluts who were drinking. And I'm back in the U.S. (non-location-maxed) now.

I haven't feel the warmth of a female in years, how to fix?
tell them what they wanna hear And be authoritative and take control โ€ฆ. Works for me

• +1
Reactions: arterials
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and arterials
just shut the fuck up bro i hate pseudo-know it all about the world niggas in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mellio, Klasik616 and castizo
Authoritative at 5'6? ๐Ÿ˜ข
Ummmmmmm shit bro well some women are in to that got a friend whos 5,5 and slays all the time but rlly only goes for overweight women but yet again he says thats his type

• JFL
Ummmmmmm shit bro well some women are in to that got a friend whos 5,5 and slays all the time but rlly only goes for overweight women but yet again he says thats his type
how overweight are we talking? like legit fatties with fupas and rolls or just slightly overweight women with evenly distributed fat

i canโ€™t tell if castizo is bluepilled, a foid, or just an extremely dedicated troll

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Klasik616
i canโ€™t tell if castizo is bluepilled, a foid, or just an extremely dedicated troll
@castizo is def bluepilled but he's a man I guess he never got rejected, ghosted and friendzoned. What is he doing on this forum?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
Why r u making assumptions about me

how overweight are we talking? like legit fatties with fupas and rolls or just slightly overweight women with evenly distributed fat
Well some are plum and some are just fucking obese as fuck he said he likes it because he likes being crushed which i said is weird asf but tbh hes has multiple times where he could get with decent looking women but he always says quote on quote fattys do it best so its never overโ€ฆ..like i said to him someone gotta stock the fridge with some meat to keep it happy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Well some are plum and some are just fucking obese as fuck he said he likes it because he likes being crushed which i said is weird asf but tbh hes has multiple times where he could get with decent looking women but he always says quote on quote fattys do it best so its never overโ€ฆ..like i said to him someone gotta stock the fridge with some meat to keep it happy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Some men would fuck a subhuman fat foid ugh stay away, femceldom debunked again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
Some men would fuck a subhuman fat foid ugh stay away
Honestly bro we were at a pub and he did some pig in the disabled toilets and he told me she was so fat he didnโ€™t even get it in he just fucked her fat ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and he fucking enjoys that whatever makes him happy i guess

• JFL
IMG 1117

• +1
Reactions: mellio
Sex is overrated
Mogging normies >>>

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜
Back