women love drama

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
i have adhd and will not write a whole ass essay about this topic but women love drama and will try everything to manipulate you and her surroundings to be part of her sick drama world which could "basically be a netflix show!" :)

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 12002, PYT and 2 others
E407110D FD5A 4987 91D2 DBE8EDB0404A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zikzog, PYT and SkinjobCatastrophe
Yeah, because they lack personality so cant have interesting conversation. As a result they use drama to fill the void. Used to work in a female dominated department, worst job tbh. Only one other guy I met working there, liked him first time meeting hated the foids.

All they do is talk shit about each other, their night outs or the new trends.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
This is why girls start shit, not to "shit test" like people say but because they need something more exciting in their lives than Netflix and dick.

i have adhd and will not write a whole ass essay about this topic but women love drama and will try everything to manipulate you and her surroundings to be part of her sick drama world which could "basically be a netflix show!" :)
Don't let your women watch that sh*t. Don't let em have social media either. It won't stop the drama because, like you pretty much said, it's in their nature. But the drama they do cause will be a lot more manageable when they're not influenced by such garbage.

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Don't let your women watch that sh*t. Don't let em have social media either. It won't stop the drama because, like you pretty much said, it's in their nature. But the drama they do cause will be a lot more manageable when they're not influenced by such garbage.
How do you expect the common man to shackle a foids inner nature??? and still receive the sex

How do you expect the common man to shackle a foids inner nature??? and still receive the sex
Sex shouldn't be something that's conditional. Don't be with a woman who denies you sex for any reason. She doesn't always have to be in the mood. It doesn't matter if she's got a headache.

Pick a woman who will obey you. It's hard, I know.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Sex shouldn't be something that's conditional. Don't be with a woman who denies you sex for any reason. She doesn't always have to be in the mood. It doesn't matter if she's got a headache.

Pick a woman who will obey you. It's hard, I know.
It really is man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
its brutal and will be worse for the next few generations tenfold
I'd like to think it might be like a pendulum. Once we get over the nuance of the internet things might go back to being more conservative. Or at least a part of society will be. Like a splintered society. You're probably right though.

women see life as a tv show

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Some just want a friend. A friend to talk with. A friend to share with. A friend to help her as she helps him. A friend to fuck the shit out of every dirty whore hole on her body. But most importantly, a friend to be there for her.

tenor.gif

i think everyone does not just women but ok