Women love thuggish guys

Yuki

Yuki

ONE DAY
Water,

but the life of the average women is boring asf thats why they love a nigga who takes them out their bubble, thug maxx rn niggas

might make a guide for white dudes how to thugmaxx (Aesthetic wise)

03f716beaad7aa07f07d2a978023c9be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax and sub5outsider
u will only get dysgenic women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Beastimmung, Yuki and 1 other person
Women always thought im scary / thug due to how i look but im not and its caused some trashy hoes to be mean to me and bully me because they expected me to be badboy but im not and they lash out

Women always thought im scary / thug due to how i look but im not and its caused some trashy hoes to be mean to me and bully me because they expected me to be badboy but im not and they lash out
yea if u look low inhib thug but act like a pussy thats a huge turn off

Women like tall men

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
yea if u look low inhib thug but act like a pussy thats a huge turn off
they are wrong for sexualizing me and getting angry when i dont perfectly meet their fantasies in their head

they are wrong for sexualizing me and getting angry when i dont perfectly meet their fantasies in their head
No dude Looks = Personality

No dude Looks = Personality
dont understand what you are trying to say with this statement in relation to my reply

No they don't , only dysgenic sluts who grew up in some shithole do

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Women like the thug aesthetic more than the actual lifestyle.

Only low class women from broken families actually enjoy the lifestyle. And you have to be a Chad or Tyrone to get a quality woman to go for that.

But women do love the dudes who have the thug/biker/rapper/edgar aesthetic without actually being one. I see it often esp. with younger girls.

• +1
Women like the thug aesthetic more than the actual lifestyle.

Only low class women from broken families actually enjoy the lifestyle. And you have to be a Chad or Tyrone to get a quality woman to go for that.

But women do love the dudes who have the thug/biker/rapper/edgar aesthetic without actually being one. I see it often esp. with younger girls.
Yea exactly but as i said cant act like a bitch if u look like this for exapmple
66877743df01e68e96ab3ea141514b11

this is what every foid desire super masc dominant ogre foids love being dominated

• Love it
Badboy personality traits are far better and wont niche you down in looks like with tattoos and other nonsense tbh

Thug for white guy wont work , as a white bra you should go for the black leather jacket dark triad look , the other shit is better for ethnics and mulatos

IMG 9156

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki and Latinolooksmaxxer
foids prefer aggressive, domineering high T men - thats from where the term "Mog" came from, acronym to (alpha) Male Of the Group
(whereas males prefer compliant, agreeable females in contrast)

not necessarily actual thugs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Badboy personality traits are far better and wont niche you down in looks like with tattoos and other nonsense tbh

Thug for white guy wont work , as a white bra you should go for the black leather jacket dark triad look , the other shit is better for ethnics and mulatos

View attachment 3230389
you expanded my horizon bhai