Women lying about the importance of looks is good

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Because if they were honest, then all the beta cuckolds would looksmax and our competition would skyrocket.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0S4MA, FutureSlayer, Juandigomigo22 and 3 others
Because if they were honest, then all the beta cuckolds would looksmax and our competition would skyrocket.
There is No looksmax
Either you Look good or Not
Bodyfat decides IT and Shows your potential

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and GabachoCopium
no, looksmaxxing is cope

they’re genetic deadends

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
looksmaxxing doesn't exist
all faggots who get surgeries end up looking uncanny if there's any difference at all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer, lowtiernormiechad and Htobrother
all faggots who get surgeries end up looking uncanny if there's any difference at all
But lower Bodyfat is legit

No such thing as loooksmaxxing bro

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
only rich people can afford surgery, even then, normies are too retarded to get the right surgeries

the truth is still superior because then people would stop simping wymxn over false hopes and inflating their smv

only rich people can afford surgery, even then, normies are too retarded to get the right surgeries

the truth is still superior because then people would stop simping wymxn over false hopes and inflating their smv
Every curry rich friend i Had
Did

Veeners
Fat removal in Belly area or Hips area
Tattoos
Tanning

Even when women tell the truths cucks defend them or cope anyways.

Shit man hope you don’t think the same about me… after all my year long suffering:feelsbadman:

Shit man hope you don’t think the same about me… after all my year long suffering:feelsbadman:
For you It Will work because you already mog and could get gfs and sex if you wanted to