women much uglier than me always think they’re too good for me

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Chairman of the Looksmax Emma Roberts fanclub
It’s just so unreal. Even my ugly as shit sister has multiple sugar daddies and juggles men around like it’s nothing, and so is SIGNIFICANTLY uglier than me.
How the fuck does this even happen???

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, courtcase75, BeanletMogger and 3 others
It’s just so unreal. Even my ugly as shit sister has multiple sugar daddies and juggles men around like it’s nothing, and so is SIGNIFICANTLY uglier than me.
How the fuck does this even happen???
Too many simps boosted their egos. Go on tiktok every subhuman girl gets called a 10. women live life on easy mode, but yet they are complaining jfl:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Ascending2Tyrone, courtcase75 and 3 others
You gotta beat them every now and then to remind them their place

same.. its simply over

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and TheLookInYourEyes
i had a date with a girl i mogged to another dimension in every aspect of lms but cos im desperate rn i overlooked it. but then she went blunt replies after the date and posted a vid of a hot guy she was with on her ig story punching one of those punch power measurer machines. i just blocked her. i give up

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
i had a date with a girl i mogged to another dimension in every aspect of lms but cos im desperate rn i overlooked it. but then she went blunt replies after the date and posted a vid of a hot guy she was with on her ig story punching one of those punch power measurer machines. i just blocked her. i give up
Man you should have tied her to the hood of your fucking car like a deer and gone 130 on the highway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, BeanletMogger and Jonnyboi
Men are 10× hornier and touch deprived than women, women don't like men or sex that much

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and YungTrappa