Women never compliment handsome men if they know him

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
They always compliment the ugly guy or avg looking guy . Never will they give validation to GL guys besides sex because she’s knows the handsome guys knows he’s GL and does not want to give him a big ego it is what it is

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
cope from the detroit ghetto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1100, Dicklet.4.3 and 14 others
Shekels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ChoSeungHui and Petsmart
retarded theory. chads get complimented litearlly every day of thier lifes

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, rockndogs, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
cope from the detroit ghetto
Cope . One of my friends is really GL psl 6 and foids never compliment him besides only have sex with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Petsmart
EAA1F5E4 318D 4586 8083 C14F9F9745D0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, rockndogs, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Sex is the biggest compliment you can get tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and Titbot
I must be extremely good looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: audreyen, Zygos4Life, rockndogs and 11 others
Cope, if you really striking handsome any new woman/girl who talk to you will treat you better or tell you are handsome.

girls never talk to or have sex with gl guys, trust me i know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
Cope, if you really striking handsome any new woman/girl who talk to you will treat you better or tell you are handsome.
Cope my friend is handsome af looks like Chris hemsworth in Thor Ragnorock solid chadlite girls just tell him he looks good. When meanwhile girls will tell a Normie omg you are cute I like you eyes Jfl

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Cope my friend is handsome af looks like Chris hemsworth in Thor Ragnorock solid chadlite girls just tell him he looks good. When meanwhile girls will tell a Normie omg you are cute I like you eyes Jfl
Last time you posted your 'Chad' friend he was high tier normie at BEST if even that. Also what kind of convoluted cope is this man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
indeed, chad gets compliments only when fucking

OP might not be 100% wrong, complimenting is actually the most virtue signalling shit you can perform. It's not hard to see girls complimenting each others on social media, even if they're landwhales.
Also they're deceitful af, if i was a woman i'd compliment every men i know to persuade them to do me favors and shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2846 and onnysk
If you don't get much compliments, you are somewhere on the Normie spectrum. Women can't help themselves around genuine Chads

OP might not be 100% wrong, complimenting is actually the most virtue signalling shit you can perform. It's not hard to see girls complimenting each others on social media, even if they're landwhales.
Also they're deceitful af, if i was a woman i'd compliment every men i know to persuade them to do me favors and shit.
this if you dont get compliments from different women but the girl you talk for a few weeks suddenly gives you compliment, it's a lie and a manipulation trick

Biggest cope ever

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 1973
Depends on if they think they already know their handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
90% of my compliments were from guys tbh

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Titbot
Never will they give validation to GL guys

giphy.gif

AVIs me.
4243.jpg
4243.jpg
4243.jpg
4243.jpg

Image0

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2846
i will be honest with you guys. im aware of at least 5 girls who had a crush on me. not a single one really complimented me except 1 saying im very pretty and 1 saying my body looks good. the other 3 didnt say shit until i was in a relationship with 1 of them (then she called me pretty on a daily basis). girls rarely give compliments for multiple reasons. they are afraid of rejection and they think men dont need compliments cuz we are confident anyways.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, onnysk and Titbot
i will be honest with you guys. im aware of at least 5 girls who had a crush on me. not a single one really complimented me except 1 saying im very pretty and 1 saying my body looks good. the other 3 didnt say shit until i was in a relationship with 1 of them (then she called me pretty on a daily basis). girls rarely give compliments for multiple reasons. they are afraid of rejection and they think men dont need compliments cuz we are confident anyways.
You will notice women compliment the avg looking guy more then the hot guy but it’s a false compliment. My solid chadlite friend only gets attractive from girls he’s does not know that well . Not hot or cute , just attractive but they act way different towards him then a normie guy who she thinks is cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140