Women never look at me in public, but I get random looks from girls during their night out

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
On my way to airport, decided to sit randomly at the station and random clubbers walking past left/right.

I've caught like 7-8 girls who were looking at me sometimes randomly when they're talking or as they're walking past me. I know for sure they were looking at me first and wasn't a reactive glance. I tend to look around everywhere and maybe had 1-2 guys look my way (first) before I caught them. Maybe they were gay...

Not saying this is an IOI. But having a few pre-drinks make them slutty + low inhib that even a subhuman like me is suddenly visible.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
“subhuman” ok chaddam

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you're a manlet dude

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, SecularIslamist and Ethniframementalcel
On my way to airport, decided to sit randomly at the station and random clubbers walking past left/right.

I've caught like 7-8 girls who were looking at me sometimes randomly when they're talking or as they're walking past me. I know for sure they were looking at me first and wasn't a reactive glance. I tend to look around everywhere and maybe had 1-2 guys look my way (first) before I caught them. Maybe they were gay...

Not saying this is an IOI. But having a few pre-drinks make them slutty + low inhib that even a subhuman like me is suddenly visible.
JFL
"a bunch of kindergarteners looked at me. Maybe being 5'7 appeals to 5 yo foids?"