Women Not getting a chad= Front page news

yukon-cel

yukon-cel

Never had no one ever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, volcelfatcel, SendMePicsToRate and 9 others
Chad pulls a prank on an absolutely horrendous looking English tart in Barcelona and it's all over the blue pill liberal women's rights bullshit programmes lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, UltimateMan, TopzCat1 and 6 others
she had a day like that of an average man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5048 and 5 others
It’s truly over for the UK, so glad I left jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
aint gonna watch 11minutes of women, TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 795 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 2729
This guy actually fucked that every day while they were locked in the hotel due to the terrorist attack lmao.

Proof Chads will fuck anything down to a 3/10 LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, TopzCat1 and Deleted member 7419
She is a fat ugly gummy smile bitch

She? 3/10
He? 7/10

Yet Scofield in the interview sayS; "how were you supposed to know?" LMAO

A 4 point differential is a sort of hint. She really thought her personality could off-set that gap. MADDNESS.

A5ea36763ea25b7d57972bc58675fdad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
The mother is not at all concerned her daughter had a ONS???

This foid is recessed btw, do they ever show the Chad?

Edit - holy shit the pic of the 2 of them together!

Last edited:
Hahaha the stories at the end about landwhales getting pigged in clubs is hilarious.

Guys should learn to treat all women well - why don't girls learn to treat all men the same??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Where the fuck is the chad?
The guy they show at the end of the video is a normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, yukon-cel, TopzCat1 and 3 others
Have you heard of 'pulling a pig'? It's a game which involves a group of male friends going on a night out, attempting to pull the seemingly most unattractive girl.
jfl

Her looksmatch is booking a consultation with Eppley while she roams free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 7419, crosshold and 3 others
If a woman did this to man you’d all be saying she’s a bitch

dude is a massive dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, TopzCat1, crosshold and 1 other person
guy wasnt even good looking i still mirin a high tier normie with chad personality

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 7419
Where the fuck is the chad?
The guy they show at the end of the video is a normie
i think he is high tier normie.
he looks tall, and low body fat, and some muscles And his face is average at MINIMUM.

So overall, he is HTN. Everything combined.

He moggs her alot, in looks.

jfl it is really harsh on her though ngl

he looks tall, and low body fat, and some muscles And his face is average at MINIMUM.

He moggs her alot, in looks.
100% he completely mogs her

View attachment 1044533
He is not Chad and they are pretty looksmatched

Ok. I was waiting for this.

Chadlite at best, high tier normie at worst.

Point is he is good looking and has great colouring and harmony and is tall.

She is a fat ugly gummy smile bitch

She? 3/10
He? 7/10

Yet Scofield in the interview sayS; "how were you supposed to know?" LMAO

A 4 point differential is a sort of hint. She really thought her personality could off-set that gap. MADDNESS.

• +1
Anybody without your Sean O'Pry bone-structure and all this shit is below a 7 in your worlds.

Talking nonsense. You clowns don't consider harmony and colour at all. If ever.

Stop using cat walk models as your reference.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, grimy, yukon-cel and 1 other person
This guy actually fucked that every day while they were locked in the hotel due to the terrorist attack lmao.

That phrase “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush” was told to me by a cowboy Chad (with similar but not exact looks of almighty Lundgren) that had this very plain face and body girl dtf. He decided not to go to the clubs with the boyos cause she was already keen jfl some Chad’s will absolutely bang anything. In fact the only Chad’s I met that are selective are “high class.” This is coming from a sports background btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6908
That phrase “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush” was told to me by a cowboy Chad (with similar but not exact looks of almighty Lundgren) that had this very plain face and body girl dtf. He decided not to go to the clubs with the boyos cause she was already keen jfl some Chad’s will absolutely bang anything. In fact the only Chad’s I met that are selective are “high class.” This is coming from a sports background btw

I partly believe and this is no joke, that they do this because they've got the cocks to. The long lasting hard throbbing cocks, with insane levels of high T. Their cocks are so big they can make the most of a flat ass, get it up and keep it going long. The other bonus for fucking these semi ugly bitches is them not being the most attractive does help you last longer. I have fucked a couple of 4s in my day, but never anything like this. This girl is a legit 3/10 AND she doesn't have the body to off-set it. Lol he took the hit for the team though and caught lols.

• JFL

"at minimum", no way someone can find it better lol.

Anyway yeah, height and good frame, put him in HTN tier. Good for you, i had a classmate like that.

Btw, didnt watch the whole video. What's happened?

This dude is AVERAGE at very best phahahahah

Thats bad cause it makes those things think they deserve chad

• +1
View attachment 1044736

This dude is AVERAGE at very best phahahahah
I mean I’d like think in the real world with alcohol abuse, drugs, party lifestyle etc he’d be seen as pretty decent or Above average. I get it though. We are all here to looksMAXX so some of us would not consider him the goal lookswise (seems like model tier or death is the goal for most here?). I think he could improve his psl with softmax like hair. Hardmaxing would be tightening the eye area. But for irl practical purposes his face seems harmonius and masculine enough for htn or chadlite depending on the circle social he’s in. (Shrugs)

I mean I’d like think in the real world with alcohol abuse, drugs, party lifestyle etc he’d be seen as pretty decent or Above average. I get it though. We are all here to looksMAXX so some of us would not consider him the goal lookswise (seems like model tier or death is the goal for most here?). I think he could improve his psl with softmax like hair. Hardmaxing would be tightening the eye area. But for irl practical purposes his face seems harmonius and masculine enough for htn or chadlite depending on the circle social he’s in. (Shrugs)
Well yeah it is the average guy women would go after but "chad" is extreme and makinit rating him chadlite is fucking delusional when he gives me a normie rating and I have been told by others on this site to model :feelskek:

I understand your point he mogs her into oblivion so it is incredibly hypergamous.

• +1
F**k I KNEW clicking on this thread, I would see the picture of a fat PSL 3 landwhale, they literally have no shame,

their standards in men have become so ridiculously and delusionally high, and this is for all women,

they are now even more completely detached from the reality of things, it's actually quite painful to witness tbh,

it's even more apparent when dealing with them IRL, their beliefs and behaviors have no basis in reality whatsoever.

• +1
F**k I KNEW clicking on this thread, I would see the picture of a fat PSL 3 landwhale, they literally have no shame,

their standards in men have become so ridiculously and delusionally high, and this is for all women,

they are now even more completely detached from the reality of things, it's actually quite painful to witness tbh,

it's even more apparent when dealing with them IRL, their beliefs and behaviors have no basis in reality whatsoever.
First, they spend ridiculous amount of hours on social media, YouTube,Netflix (which are all filled to the brim with Chad’s of all lifestyles). Then they dip into online dating and can pick and get swiped on by Chad, chadlite, htn. Their life is literally chadwatching 😂 so in a sense, it is reality for them to interact with the Chad’s. We are our own competition jfl battle of the genes on full display in this social media era

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
First, they spend ridiculous amount of hours on social media, YouTube,Netflix (which are all filled to the brim with Chad’s of all lifestyles). Then they dip into online dating and can pick and get swiped on by Chad, chadlite, htn. Their life is literally chadwatching 😂 so in a sense, it is reality for them to interact with the Chad’s. We are our own competition jfl battle of the genes on full display in this social media era
That's exactly why I'm consdiering location maxxing right now tbh, even US Midwest rural girls in some areas are still good quality and can be found, let alone if I go abroad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 7419