Women notice EVERYTIME you look at them, even if she’s facing away (My Field Report)

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
It’s already been scientifically proven that women have a significant better peripheral vision due to having less rod cells in their eyes

What this means is what men’s vision is highly focused like a sniper, whereas women’s vision is spread like a shotgun

To test this I want you to do this:

• 1. Look straight forward at an object in front of you

• 2. Now, without tilting your head, look at an object to your left with a side eye

• 3, Finally, without tilting your head, look at an object to your right with a side eyes

Women are a different species. They see all three fucking directions at the same time pretty much

So if you’ve ever stared at a woman, she notices every fucking time in case you thought you were sneaky

This information is very important for noticing women’s IOI

You will never notice her IOI unless SHE wants you to notice

The only way you can catch her is, if let’s say you’re both walking past each other, give her a side eye just before you both walk past each other and you’ll notice her side eye IOI too

I caught 3 IOIs today to confirm

After a crazy chest and shoulder workout, I went to the shop while still in my string vest and noticed 3 IOIs with the side eye method

Those girls thought they were sneaky not knowing I already caught on to their game

Conclusion: The vast majority of IOIs from women go unnoticed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealNinja, Schlayer_, framemoggerr and 14 others
Why would they be subtle about giving IOIs?

• +1
Reactions: Mentalcel1 and PlayersGetPlayed
To hide interest
But why would they hide it if they have it? Don’t they want you to know they have interest in you? Otherwise it wouldn’t be an IOI, right? Correct me if i’m wrong.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
It doesn't matter if you are or aren't. Some women feel they're always looking at her. It is what it is.

"Here you go, guys," a woman says as she pushes her underwear to her ankles and sits on the ceramic bowl of wasted golden showers. She's inside a public restroom at a fancy restaurant. There are no other women inside the bathroom. She adds, "I know you're watching, so here comes the dump of perfection."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, PlayersGetPlayed and WeiWei
iois are for retarded teenagers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, incel194012940 and EdgyFashionist
But why would they hide it if they have it? Don’t they want you to know they have interest in you? Otherwise it wouldn’t be an IOI, right? Correct me if i’m wrong.
Some women don't want the drama especially the clingy partner who might find sex with her to be bliss.

If that made no sense whatsoever,
quiet tim and eric GIF
go back to your Karmaville

Peripheral vision theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mentalcel1, BigJimsWornOutTires and PlayersGetPlayed

IOIs are complex

You might want to look at someone out of interest without necessarily wanting to get approached

For example, when I was at the store, I saw this twink so I side eyed him because I could tell he was a looksmaxxer

I was curious to see what things he's done for looks

This is technically an IOI even tho there's zero attraction

That's the same way those 3 girls were checking out my roided pump in my string vest but that doesn't necessary mean they wanna be approached

BTW that fucking twink caught my side-eye with his side-eye which meant we both gave each other IOI jfl :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: framemoggerr, truthhurts, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
IOI's are fun to look back on but in reality they don't mean anything if you haven't developed it past that stage.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
IOIs are complex

You might want to look at someone out of interest without necessarily wanting to get approached

For example, when I was at the store, I saw this twink so I side eyed him because I could tell he was a looksmaxxer

That's the same way those 3 girls were checking out my roided pump in my string vest but that doesn't necessary mean they wanna be approached

BTW that fucking twink caught my side-eye with his side-eye which meant we both gave each other IOI jfl :lul:
Was going to make a thread on that, btw not a twink.

• Hmm...
IOIs are complex

This reminds of this YouTuber. He has great videos btw.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
IOI's are fun to look back on but in reality they don't mean anything if you haven't developed it past that stage.

wdym by 'look back on' and 'pas that stage'

You can just be speaking in riddles and expecting people to read your mind greycel

This reminds of this YouTuber. He has great videos btw.

It's mad bcoz I watced this specific video 2 years ago

He used to comment on all of 1stMan's videos and I decided to check him out once

This video was the 1st time I found out that women have crazy peripherals

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and moreroidsmoredates
wdym by 'look back on' and 'pas that stage'

You can just be speaking in riddles and expecting people to read your mind greycel
No need to get all defensive because your reading comprehension is so low. Let me reiterate it so you can understand.

IOI's are fun to feel in the moment, they're something you look back on and think, glad that happened to me. But if you don't develop them past "that stage" (a simple ioi) they aren't going to do anything for you.

You are weird

It’s already been scientifically proven that women have a significant better peripheral vision due to having less rod cells in their eyes

What this means is what men’s vision is highly focused like a sniper, whereas women’s vision is spread like a shotgun

To test this I want you to do this:

• 1. Look straight forward at an object in front of you

• 2. Now, without tilting your head, look at an object to your left with a side eye

• 3, Finally, without tilting your head, look at an object to your right with a side eyes

Women are a different species. They see all three fucking directions at the same time pretty much

So if you’ve ever stared at a woman, she notices every fucking time in case you thought you were sneaky

This information is very important for noticing women’s IOI

You will never notice her IOI unless SHE wants you to notice

The only way you can catch her is, if let’s say you’re both walking past each other, give her a side eye just before you both walk past each other and you’ll notice her side eye IOI too

I caught 3 IOIs today to confirm

After a crazy chest and shoulder workout, I went to the shop while still in my string vest and noticed 3 IOIs with the side eye method

Those girls thought they were sneaky not knowing I already caught on to their game

Conclusion: The vast majority of IOIs from women go unnoticed
Fuckk she knows I’ve been creepshottinh :fuk:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Fuckk she knows I’ve been creepshottinh :fuk:

They notice and see EVERYTHING but will never say anything or confront out of fear of being murdered by some rabid schizo

And why the fuck were you being a weirdo?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, GabachoCopium and LOOKISM-LOGIC
They notice and see EVERYTHING but will never say anything or confront out of fear of being murdered by some rabid schizo

And why the fuck were you being a weirdo?
One of my friends wanted to see a photo of her, so I had to snap a pic of her to show him.

I’m not a weirdo!

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Good thread btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: framemoggerr, aryan mogger, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Tell that to @Jason Voorhees who hasn't yet put a word in for my blue badge to get approved
Nah buddy pull your own weight.

The T injections are working, like that tone :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Back in college I got called out on this and I was viewing a different woman.

I would “check out the clock” to check out “Stacy” (well call her that) and then after class I would chat with Becky. Becky would mention someone checking out the clock to check her out. She caught on to me. These women see straight through our behavior.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Back in college I got called out on this and I was viewing a different woman.

I would “check out the clock” to check out “Stacy” (well call her that) and then after class I would chat with Becky. Becky would mention someone checking out the clock to check her out. She caught on to me. These women see straight through our behavior.

Boys aren’t even aware of concepts like IOI till well into their teens whereas girls have had to be aware of it years before

Along with a naturally heightening peripheral vision, they’ve also sharpened their focus of noticing social activities through years of attention

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Boys aren’t even aware of concepts like IOI till well into their teens whereas girls have had to be aware of it years before

Along with a naturally heightening peripheral vision, they’ve also sharpened their focus of noticing social activities through years of attention
But the worst part is this Becky was covert in communicating it to me. She had to lie about her noticing me. Women are fucking SECRETIVE AS SHIT on this.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
But the worst part is this Becky was covert in communicating it to me. She had to lie about her noticing me. Women are fucking SECRETIVE AS SHIT on this.
Very odd creatures indeed

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
hella retarded question but what's ioi

hella retarded question but what's ioi
Indicator of interest

People look at things that catch their interest

So if you catch a girl keep looking at you then it’s likely an IOI

• +1
Reactions: zaideas

• +1
  • JFL