women on average have better jawline than men nowdays

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
most women i see outside have huge heads with mogger jawlines and huge projected chins meanwhile most guys are recessed and it made me wonder how this is possible? shouldn’t it be the complete opposite it’s the same in my family too my sister has mogger jawline meanwhile me and my brothers have subuman facial bones.

But also it could be because european foids are tranny tier looking and women from other countries might look more feminine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, mug, JohnDoe and 3 others
most women i see outside have huge heads with mogger jawlines and huge projected chins meanwhile most guys are recessed and it made me wonder how this is possible? shouldn’t it be the complete opposite it’s the same in my family too my sister has mogger jawline meanwhile me and my brothers have subuman facial bones.

But also it could be because european foids are tranny tier looking and women from other countries might look more feminine.
lol couldnt be me lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024
not at all maybe if you take into account old people and millenials, but gen z the men definitely have better jaw development

• +1
I noticed this aswell.

• +1
yes im here for entertainment
keep telling yourself that

but in reality deep down in your hearth you know it’s over and you will never find love

• JFL
Reactions: Joshrc and sinss
keep telling yourself that

but in reality deep down in your hearth you know it’s over and you will never find love

• +1
i think ive read something about this somewhere here, that foids have less bone mass or some shit, so recession is like less likely to occur for them

i can't remember where i read it but it was something like that

• +1
IwillRope2024
Bronze
Joined Feb 29, 2024

• JFL
Reactions: tsxnre and IwillRope2024
Sounds like a cope

• +1

Cope, only reason this may happen is because women have shorter ramuses and a shorter ramus makes the mandible look longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back