Women only want dimorphic looking dudes as a one night stand.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Water is wet and common blackpill knowledge, but when women want the pretty boys they want a strong. More dimorphic men generally have better genes, but their instability makes them a bad catch long term. In short if you aim higher, you get better genes, but the relationship is gonna be rocky as hell.

My mom and her friends ended up marrying the short term to more Dom looking partners. And they all ended up REGRETTING MARRYING their husband's and are trapped in shitty marriages.

A good example of this is Bob and Miriam in hey arnold where Miriam flat out stated she felt she made a mistake marrying bob.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
So this is why women are afraid of ltrs with me :(

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
So this is why women are afraid of ltrs with me :(
Maybe? IncelTears once claimed an incel being in shape is a violation of the natural order.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Alucard69
Maybe? IncelTears once claimed an incel being in shape is a violation of the natural order.
Im not an incel im goodlooking by forum standards and tall just foids keep mentioning me cheating or not being loyal

Im not an incel im goodlooking by forum standards and tall just foids keep mentioning me cheating or not being loyal
beta cucks, alpha fucks

The base law of the universe

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Sprinkles and user123456
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and irkkedmulatto
Cap, they want a dimorphic dude for everything, stop coping sissy boy and get to injecting

I strongly disagree with that. I don't have any actual evidence to back that up but I feel like the pretty boys only a stand a chance during teen years.