"Women peak at 20. Men physically peak much later"

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
https://incels.is/threads/women-physically-peak-at-20-men-physically-peak-much-later.162156/

cope.co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MammothActuary, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
I'd say peak depends on the guy tbh. I'd say it's like 23ish since on average men are in the best shape of their life at 23 years

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Kade, Gren and 2 others
Football players peak at 25-28

Messi and Ronaldo both reached their peak at that age

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bullshit

Physically attractive men peak 18-20s.

Saying 'oh this guy is a mid 30s suave handsome man' is cope unless you have genetics like @ChadKhan

You want the real red/black pill?

Every guy (except for that 1% with Chad Khan tier genetics) who is having sex over 40 is paying for it in some way. Betabuxing

Were all here ranting and raving over looks but they will all go away by very late 30s-early 40s. Then it's just degrees of betabuxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's true though
Physically men peak around 27 iirc and in terms of attraction online dating studies indicate its around 28-33
Pretending otherwise is just trying to invent artificial blackpills out of desperation of no new material

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, BrahminBoss, Chadelite and 7 others
I'm more handsome now than when i was 19. That's for very sure, after my ascencion, the 19~20 was the hardest times for me in terms of looks because i lose some lips expessure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Cope for women too

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Deleted member 685, SikKunt and 1 other person
Men physically peak at 26. Or atleast pro athletes do.

It's true though
Physically men peak around 27 iirc and in terms of attraction online dating studies indicate its around 28-33
Pretending otherwise is just trying to invent artificial blackpills out of desperation of no new material
Well 27 is just late twenties.
And "attraction on online dating" doesn't mean shit.
What matters is when you're able to fuck prime women. You can see on that graph that 20 to 25 yo women are attracted to men slighlty older than them.
Ijgzwsk

I'm more handsome now than when i was 19. That's for very sure, after my ascencion, the 19~20 was the hardest times for me in terms of looks because i lose some lips expessure.
Same, I looked a lot worse at 19
Now beard is a lot fuller and jaw is bigger

lifefuel for me tbh. how old r you? i just need to maintain my collagen and hair

Well 27 is just late twenties.
And "attraction on online dating" doesn't mean shit.
What matters is when you're able to fuck prime women. You can see on that graph that 20 to 25 yo women are attracted to men slighlty older than them.
View attachment 182017
Interesting
I better get hitched quick

men peak at 18-21 face wise and body wise whenever they decide to not be lazy and actually do some sort of sport. muscles wont come naturally from sitting in ur basement and writing on this site unless u have top 1% genetics

lifefuel for me tbh. how old r you? i just need to maintain my collagen and hair

26. I drink lot of water and workout at home and try to avoid stress, ofc i cant anytime but i try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Everyone ITT is wrong. Each person has got his own peak. It depends from life quality, diet, bones (shit bones = saggy skin and wrinkles), genes. Some women who are 30+ mog prime 16-20 women.

Look at Lea Seydoux (34) and look at some average murican 16 year old. Genes make you age like a wine, not gender.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6390, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others
Everyone ITT is wrong. Each person has got his own peak. It depends from life quality, diet, bones (shit bones = saggy skin and wrinkles), genes. Some women who are 30+ mog prime 16-20 women.

Look at Lea Seydoux (34) and look at some average murican 16 year old. Genes make you age like a wine, not gender.
We're talking about averages, obviously there are exceptions to every rule but generally speaking women are at their best in their late teens and early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 2846
Ill become better looking when im 30 and get qt wife then, r-right guys?

Men peak at 14, since then i have became baldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TheMewingBBC
Aging for women: Nearly all women, they decline in attractiveness with age. Even an attractive looking older woman, has less relationship/dating market value then an somewhat less attractive looking young woman.

Aging for men: It's a more complecated story. Aging for men, it's kinda hit or miss.
For men it's: if you are attractive looking, your older age doesn't matter much with the younger women also!

It's miss for guys that age:
- get bad - wrinkled skin (alot);
- go bald/balding in an ugly way (going bald with a warrior skull like The Rock is no problem obviously)
- get fat

It's hit for guys that age that don't have the above misses/faults;
- and used to be weak-boy-soy looking, but manage to get more masculine looking more;
- stay pretty equal looking as when was younger (but now with added other things that didn't have at younger ange like: status, money, skills, experience, more emotional stability, etc..)

An attractive looking man, is an attractive man, whatever age he is. It's rare though to be attractive looking at older age, hence you will have alot of options as an older attractive looking man (added pool of older women).
But an older attractive looking man (like in this experiment a 34 year old man, will have near equal chance of getting with a younger women<27yo as an younger man of 24.
0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

the summary of the article/test for men is:
"Your age doesn’t matter as much as your level of hotness"
"Unattractive 26 year old Guy didn’t fare any better than Unattractive 34 year old guy. He only matched with 0.4% of his likes."
"I hypothesized that Attractive 34 year old Guy would have a lower match percentage than Attractive 26 year old guy since the average age of female Tinder users was around 24 years old. I was in disbelief when his match percentage was actually 42%!" (
for attractive 26 year old guy, it was 22.6%)
Now you guys may think, that older attractive guy. Gets only alot of matches, because old women match with him.
But he also found out; that older attractive guy did near equally well with the younger women as did Attractive 26 year old guy.
"So being an attractive older guy helps you with older women, but does it hurt you with younger women? To find out I set Attractive 34 year old Guy’s to only search for women under 27 years old. The answer is a resounding no. Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age."

0*SXSqnQOr-BRPsJCw.jpg

Whereas for a female, it's imo different. A woman that stays equally hot looking, will be less desireable for relationships with age (due to her infertility).
source:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, Mediocre Normalfag, Kade and 2 others
Aging for women: Nearly all women, they decline in attractiveness with age. Even an attractive looking older woman, has less relationship/dating market value then an somewhat less attractive looking young woman.

Aging for men: It's a more complecated story. Aging for men, it's kinda hit or miss.
For men it's: if you are attractive looking, your older age doesn't matter much with the younger women also!

- go bald/balding in an ugly way (going bald with a warrior skull like The Rock is no problem obviously)
- get fat

- and used to be weak-boy-soy looking, but manage to get more masculine looking more;
- stay pretty equal looking as when was younger (but now with added other things that didn't have at younger ange like: status, money, skills, experience, more emotional stability, etc..)

An attractive looking man, is an attractive man, whatever age he is. It's rare though to be attractive looking at older age, hence you will have alot of options as an older attractive looking man (added pool of older women).
But an older attractive looking man (like in this experiment a 34 year old man, will have near equal chance of getting with a younger women<27yo as an younger man of 24.
0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

"Unattractive 26 year old Guy didn’t fare any better than Unattractive 34 year old guy. He only matched with 0.4% of his likes."
"I hypothesized that Attractive 34 year old Guy would have a lower match percentage than Attractive 26 year old guy since the average age of female Tinder users was around 24 years old. I was in disbelief when his match percentage was actually 42%!" (
Now you guys may think, that older attractive guy. Gets only alot of matches, because old women match with him.
But he also found out; that older attractive guy did near equally well with the younger women as did Attractive 26 year old guy.
"So being an attractive older guy helps you with older women, but does it hurt you with younger women? To find out I set Attractive 34 year old Guy’s to only search for women under 27 years old. The answer is a resounding no. Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age."

0*SXSqnQOr-BRPsJCw.jpg

Whereas for a female, it's imo different. A woman that stays equally hot looking, will be less desireable for relationships with age (due to her infertility).
source:

I've come up with a hypothesis if your a normie life gets shitter and shitter and shitter with age your bones lose volume and aging starts to kick in.

With chad the older you get actually the better I would make the case older chads mog youth ful chads cause they know what the fuck are doing their face is physically masculine enough younger youthful chads are not as attractive as older chads.

So chads get. More attractive with age and subhumans get way worse looking with age

I'd say peak depends on the guy tbh. I'd say it's like 23ish since on average men are in the best shape of their life at 23 years

bro this girl is cute ngl i admit but i literally see 1hundred gook foids per day and i legit see no one looking like this

90% + people of both genders age very badly after about 23 however the rate at which their smv declines is faster for women than men. Men you look good in their 30s and beyond are the exception, not the rule

I've come up with a hypothesis if your a normie life gets shitter and shitter and shitter with age your bones lose volume and aging starts to kick in.

With chad the older you get actually the better I would make the case older chads mog youth ful chads cause they know what the fuck are doing their face is physically masculine enough younger youthful chads are not as attractive as older chads.

So chads get. More attractive with age and subhumans get way worse looking with age
I agree.
I forgot to add in my post. That aging is also miss: if you're below a 6/10 when young, and you don't get better looking with age.

Orcourse if you're a normie, like a 6/10 at youth. And you get even worse looking. It goes downhill even more.

Chads, may also get bad with age. Actually, plenty do as I see around me (fat, etc..)
And normies, sometimes do get better looking with age. Especially the soy-boyish looking ones at youth that manage to get masculine looking and for the rest don't do down (much)

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Men peak when PSL homos stop getting prime wood for them

The agepill scares me already

Women: just exisy
Men: just be chad

The rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
As a 27 year old I can sadly say that it’s a myth men peak later. I get significantly less attention from girls now I’m older. At 18/19 I got IOIs far more often as I looked youthful.

You can peak at different stages but it depends on how your face preserves

28 is the peak of physical attractiveness for men as long as you have a decent lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Averagecel
90% + people of both genders age very badly after about 23 however the rate at which their smv declines is faster for women than men. Men you look good in their 30s and beyond are the exception, not the rule
Pretty legit. I agree largely with this. Skin of women also ages (3 times of I'm correct) faster then that of men. But 90+% of men have no or shit skin care so they don't capatilise on this advantage.

It's true though
It is true but autists here will say otherwise
Men hit their physical peak from mid20s till early 30s.autists here will say "nO bRo oLdcEl cOpE mEn pEAk At 16 :feelsuhh:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Petsmart and LordNorwood
I doubt women peak at 20 I would say around 22 they still look good until 30 which they start to age faster than men even with skin care products. Men have more thick skins and they age better.Men can also model after 40 women can't very difficult and imagine most guys don't care about their skins much

- get fat

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

0*SXSqnQOr-BRPsJCw.jpg

source:

This. Whereas for a female, it's imo different. A woman that stays equally hot looking, will be less desireable for relationships with age (due to her infertility).

I agree with that. Girl can look as good looking as young 14 yo. Guys will still prefer the 14yo instead of older girl that looks like 14yo. Sure, guys will fuck the older girl that look 14 yo. But i dont see them dating the girl seriously or investing.

For guys, you can be 60yo, but if you look younger,good and have good SMV, you can slay younger girls and still be taken seriously relationship wise.
I doubt women peak at 20 I would say around 22 they still look good until 30 which they start to age faster than men even with skin care products. Men have more thick skins and they age better.Men can also model after 40 women can't very difficult and imagine most guys don't care about their skins much
For girls, YOUTH is very important. Guys would prefer 13yo to 22 yo if given choice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Male peak is between the time you stop developing and have filled out and before the Age pill starts setting in so anywhere between 25-35 imo

what if you have a young looking face?

no way peak age for women is 14

JFL, did u pull that study out of your ass
They directly measure penile arousal to obtain this which is the most objective thing contrarily to most BS politically correct studies out there. Most studies conclude women peak in their early 20s because they do not account for teenagers, if they do, self-report attraction is not representation due to social stigma.
As a reminder, women start ovulating at 11/12 years old and we know they steadily lose fertility as they age.
Sorry if this upset your morals.