the movie from ur signature is full of gay shit ur probably a faggot

Born to cum, forced to piss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Atilapilled
gif didint load :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Offtopic but when I was in the changing room at the gym back in 9th grade I once saw a nigga mad as fuck coming out from the public bath while his 'friends' were laughing really loud. Later found out from him they posted his dick on their close friends list and tagged him and some random foids. I didn't know what that meant at that time so I just laughed and forgot but now I know it was just prime cockmogging. This thread just made me remember it, idk why.

But Chad? He never has to worry about situations like this, because he has a 10 inch long and girthy penis ready to fuck every foid he sees, unlike inferior subhuman cucks. Fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled
Offtopic but when I was in the changing room at the gym back in 9th grade I once saw a nigga mad as fuck coming out from the public bath while his 'friends' were laughing really loud. Later found out from him they posted his dick on their close friends list and tagged him and some random foids. I didn't know what that meant at that time so I just laughed and forgot but now I know it was just prime cockmogging. This thread just made me remember it, idk why.

But Chad? He never has to worry about situations like this, because he has a 10 inch long and girthy penis ready to fuck every foid he sees, unlike inferior subhuman cucks. Fucking over
brutal