'Women prefer 4-6 inch dicks'

Yes and women also prefer 5'3 Indian janitors.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, aestheticsrespecter, Chadeep and 7 others
women love personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Chadeep, noobs and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and CoreSchizo
My dick small as hell

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and CoreSchizo
I sent a dick pic to a girl on snapchat like a year ago and she blocked me straight after so obviously not nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NotAMogger, Chadeep, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Yes and women also prefer 5'3 Indian janitors.
I literally had a bluepilled coworker yesterday tell me Indian guys clean up on dating apps jfllll. State of normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Klaas Vaaker, romanstock and 3 others
12 inches as a warmup is insane
to think some people barely have 9 but some foids are using 10 inch+ for warmup
just fucking lol man

I literally had a bluepilled coworker yesterday tell me Indian guys clean up on dating apps jfllll. State of normies
group-of-indian-men-posing-for-the-camera-varanasi-india-D2MFEE.jpg

"Bro we clean up on dating apps. Maybe you just have bad pictures?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer, Klaas Vaaker, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Does her thighs and ass claps turn you on?

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Women also choose personality over look!

that entire sub is madness

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and alurmo
"warmup" for what ? 15 inch?

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
women love personality
I think it does matter tbh, whether you are low inhib or high inhib is a high predictor of your sexual success

if ur high inhib ofc u gon say "nah it means looks" but ur problem is u wont even try

Screenshot 2024 06 30 at 51301 PM

What has my species become

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Swarthy Knight
Does her thighs and ass claps turn you on?

Hate this 5’6 thumb of a man, ananlysing much diet and cycle to build that garbage blocky physique

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and WeiWei
Hate this 5’6 thumb of a man, ananlysing much diet and cycle to build that garbage blocky physique
True. Also anything he says is completely discredited by the fact he's on gear AND he has that dogshit physique. For someone on AAS, his physique is absolute dogshit. Also the roids descended his face too, you notice how huge his jaw is but it's just blocky without forward growth. So the masseters have been hypertrophied but there's no forward growth, thus it looks like dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and ShowerMaxxing
Who the hell says women prefer 4 inchers besides redditors lmao I feel bad for anyone who believes that

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
True. Also anything he says is completely discredited by the fact he's on gear AND he has that dogshit physique. For someone on AAS, his physique is absolute dogshit. Also the roids descended his face too, you notice how huge his jaw is but it's just blocky without forward growth. So the masseters have been hypertrophied but there's no forward growth, thus it looks like dogshit.
Nigga looks like Salvador from BL2. I’ve noticed all he does is act like a know it all harpy, screaming at men that mog him with “poor form.” His genes are death tier, his physique and face are grotesque. Who tf wants to look like that?? Literally this
IMG 0213

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Klaas Vaaker
Snuck in 4 jfl ain't no foid prefers that. It's usually 6-7. A minority of degenerate foids like in the OP prefer horse dicks tho

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
most girls i ask say 'it's about how you work it, but when you're bigger it's harder to go wrong'

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger