Women prefer shorter men!

As a man you should never listen to what women say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Time Travel, CopingCel and 14 others
I love men who are funny and have a good personality. Those two traits are the most important to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, CopingCel, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2486
Girls love short dudes that can hold their weight also 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, turkproducer, DarknLost and 1 other person
This thread is categorized as “shit” if you think this was a mistake please contact 1-800-SHT-THRD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Said no one ever

lol at what passes as journalism in 2019.
A report on a published study about women's height preferences? No.
The opinions of six random women (most of whom are probably fictitious)? Yes!

fucking stupid roastie

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and turkproducer
Read the article....
yes short guys get girls and?

you actual believe a manlet is wanted more than a tall guy just lol at this

dont you see =all the short men must die tweets on twitter and the bagel guy outrage just a while ago

theres literally scientifict studies showing taller men on average have a higher sex count and girls desire them more

dont you see =all the short men must die tweets on twitter and the bagel guy outrage just a while ago

theres literally scientifict studies showing taller men on average have a higher sex count and girls desire them more
I think you have to realise a lot of it is sarcasm and humour. No one actually wants short men to die...

I think you have to realise a lot of it is sarcasm and humour. No one actually wants short men to die...
its sarcasm routed in truth lol they literally arent attracted to them as much as tall guys

i have female friends bro trust me they preger the man to be taller than them

its sarcasm routed in truth lol they literally arent attracted to them as much as tall guys

i have female friends bro trust me they preger the man to be taller than them
Taller than them = can mean shorter than average for a male
Face is all that matters

Face is all that matters
everything matters just lol at this im not trying to get a stress aneurism arguing with someone whos trying to argue against SCIENCE

Ultramegagiga cope

Yes they do.5 ft 8 is peak male humanity

stop destroying manlet’s self esteem

:lul::lul::lul::lul: Faggot didnt you claim to wear 3 inch lifts despite being 6’3?

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and DidntRead
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Jfl at this cope.
I agree height doesn't matter as much as some retards claim it does, but women don't prefer shorter guys and it's always better to be taller (as long as you're not in the "freakishly tall" range).

yeah they prefer 6’4 as opposed to 7’

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Face is all that matters

Of course FACE matters, but if you have the guy with the exact same FACE, one was 6'4, the other was 5'5. You tell me which one they'll pick.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I sometimes think you're a troll op. either that or you're simply fishing for validation.

The vast majority of Women do not (i repeat) DO NOT like short short men. i'm speaking from experience and i'm sure other Manlets experienced this too. maybe it's biological, maybe Cultural, or whatever the reason may be Manlets are looked down upon by Women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969