Women punish you more for trying to compete and falling short of first place than not trying to compete against other men at all

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
By "trying to compete" I mean trying to be as goodlooking as you can and present yourself as well as you can and mog as many men as you can.
I use "first place" vaguely in the sense that if you are the third biggest mogger in a club you can still be perceived as being in first place / top of the mogger food chain.
You can be tall, built and have a better face that 80% of guys but if you are in a scenario where you're surrounded by a load of moggers, average foids will actually punish you and reject you for not being good enough because you fall short of being categorized among the handful of guys with the best looking faces they seen at a club/event that day.

However the guy who doesn't mog in a single way and never did a single thing to try enhance his appearance doesn't seem to suffer the same judgement. (call him the oofy doofy if you want)
It's like girls treat him better for never being among the competition to mog in the first place than they treat the guy who tried to get as close to the top mogger as possible but fell short.
It's like the mindset these guys have of not being willing to compete against other men because they know they'll lose makes women want them more than the guy who does everything to compete but fails to win

It's almost the same as when sperm try to impregnate the egg, one sperm will win and the rest who try to win but lose instead will die
But the sperm who stay behind in the testicles and dont try, they can be taken and artificially inseminated into an egg, that's what its like when girls select and fuck guys who know they cant compete against moggers and never tried to compete, they are cheating nature

@TheLastLaugh
@nofap
@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, nofap and Donovan
Your medication. You have to take it every morning, listen to your therapist, ok?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup and exo
Another situation you could think of is:

>Would a foid rather see you step in a boxing ring against an experienced amateur and put up a good fight against him (demonstrating you could beat 99.9% of people on the street) but still lose the fight so she sees you as a guy who tried to compete but lost

>Or would you look better to her if she never seen you fight and lose and you never trained to fight meaning you would lose to half of the people on the street if you were ever forced to fight.

I think people would say its better to not compete than to be seen losing in the eyes of foids
It's like when people say it's better to have no instagram than an instagram with barely any followers or likes that display status failo

If you aren't in the top percentile in a given field, the only way to not get mogged is by not playing the game / not competing
So guys who will never be able to mog in the physical appearance realm (oofy doofies) dont try play that game and they get rewarded for it since girls get with them for some reason
Whereas guys who do everything to mog but fall short are seen as worse failures and lower value than the guys who never tried

I was on a bus lately and a group of about 5 guys got on who were all carbon copies and had NT style with skinfades and tans and enough looks to compete based solely off looks (although I analysed them all and found slight failos with most)
The problem with these guys going for girls is that the worst looking guy of the group will be judged against the best looking guy of the group and the worst looking guy will just be seen as the shittier version of the archetype so in the foids mind theres no benefit to her picking him when she is aware of the presence of the better version.

When we got off they were walking with a young foid nearby who was on the phone, I walked ahead of them but then I heard one of the guys of the group approached the foid and was trying to get convo out of her.
I didnt turn back around to see which guy approached but despite him being NT and with a group he wasnt getting much convo out of her and she wasnt even that goodlooking
This shows that if you try to compete in the realm based on appearance where you're approaching strangers, the standards you have to meet are astronomical because theyre comparing you to the best looking guys who have ever approached them or matched with online or theyve seen on the street.

I may start to formulate a plan on how to no longer play the game of competing (while still mogging)
Niche game is the instinctive solution but there has to be an ideal way to distance yourself from the NT, wannabe Mogger archetype while also looking good

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Caged at the sperm analogy :feelswah:
"Just avoid being in the wrong goon shot bro" :feelskek:

Sprezzatura is very important concept in life.

Looksmax as hard as you can, but keep it as natural as you can.

As much as possible, all affectation and effort must be concealed.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik