Women rate men the same way we rate them

Deleted member 20579

Deleted member 20579

Iron
We all know women overrate other women, but we do the same for men. Being a HTN is equivelent to women viewing you as a normie. It’s nothing special.

There is a -1 deviation when women rate men. If other men rate you HTN you are normie, and if women rate you average, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and datboijj
Legit. But also not legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, Deprived, Growth Plate and 4 others
That’s because women are for the most part retarded. Nothing they do is logically coherent, but this is purely an observation.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8365
right, so chads are really just high tier normies. shit thread idiot

right, so chads are really just high tier normies. shit thread idiot
It doesn’t go HTN - Chad you degenerate. It goes HTN - Chadlite - Chad. Women view a Chad how we view a Stacy with low appeal.

It doesn’t go HTN - Chad you degenerate. It goes HTN - Chadlite - Chad. Women view a Chad how we view a Stacy with low appeal.
try to word things better than looneytune you literally said HTN = normie in title and u skipped a step (mid normie)

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
We all know women overrate other women, but we do the same for men. Being a HTN is equivelent to women viewing you as a normie. It’s nothing special.

There is a -1 deviation when women rate men. If other men rate you HTN you are normie, and if women rate you average, it’s over.
Lol other men can’t rate for shit what women rate you is the true rating also look for the body langauge‘

Men will say this is a 5 women will literally gag and say „there’s someone out there for him “.
7EFD9EEE 917C 4CA4 BD57 3E6309066B3F

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Growth Plate and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
try to word things better than looneytune you literally said HTN = normie in title and u skipped a step (mid normie)
Mid normie is below HTN right? My point was if men view you as HTN, then women probably see you as normie.

women call deformed women beautiful

• +1
cope

i got rated high tier normie here and girls also call me high tier normie irl

• JFL
women call deformed women beautiful
Yeah they gaslight in social media comments to look good, but my half sis talks about how ugly girls from her middle school are

I know but normies would gaslight and say it is
I saw a Qoves video where he explains that a study found most people consider themselves a 6 regardless of their beauty. However, everyone knows deep down it's over for this guy

Lol other men can’t rate for shit what women rate you is the true rating also look for the body langauge‘

Men will say this is a 5 women will literally gag and say „there’s someone out there for him “.
View attachment 1772974
Yikes his personality doesn't look good from the side. He should improve his personality and act more confident

Mid normie is below HTN right? My point was if men view you as HTN, then women probably see you as normie.
i know u may be incel+slow but ill exlain it again HTN is TWO step ABOVE normie, it goes LOW TIER NORMIE (normie) mid tier normie, high tier normie

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
keep puking dog! @GypsyEyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551