Women seem to avoid me

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
It feels like women have this conspiracy against me to avoid me at all costs. As if they know not to be at wherever I am going to be. I will go somewhere in the hopes of seeing some women there and it usually turns out to be a sausage fest. And when there are women there they leave as soon as they see me. I am not chad but I wouldn’t say I’m completely subhuman. I just think I look normal. It just seems like they have all agreed to avoid me and not be at places where I am going to be. They don’t even want to be in the same room as me. Fuck it, maybe I am just ugly. Women avoid ugly men

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wayme and Nick.Harte
Dw it happens to me the cause is being a truecel bro dw it's just over for you as it is for me

Dw it happens to me the cause is being a truecel bro dw it's just over for you as it is for me
I’ve been told I am chadlite. Probably they were lying

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Show pics

Also women dont approach irl

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and humanoidsub7
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and humanoidsub7
Same man. They don’t even look at me. I mean why would they avoid me if I was a normie??
I’m clearly sub5(truecel)
Nights they don’t even make eye contact with me.
They prefer to talk to my friends and ignore my presence.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike, humanoidsub7 and lonelyguy326
Same man. They don’t even look at me. I mean why would they avoid me if I was a normie??
I’m clearly sub5(truecel)
Nights they don’t even make eye contact with me.
They prefer to talk to my friends and ignore my presence.
same.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Nick.Harte
you have seen what i look like but irl im still a truecel deep down i know people hate me and want me dead and they think im a creepy weirdo

• +1
you have seen what i look like but irl im still a truecel deep down i know people hate me and want me dead and they think im a creepy weirdo
Nah maybe pm bro. I mean the rating here is a joke honestly. It’s too lenient.
MTN= GENETIC ABOMINATION IRL

Nah maybe pm bro. I mean the rating here is a joke honestly. It’s too lenient.
MTN= GENETIC ABOMINATION IRL
You rated me MTN which i am. However most guys are normie tier and at the same level and none of them are this obsessed with looks. No idea why not.

• +1
You rated me MTN which i am. However most guys are normie tier and at the same level and none of them are this obsessed with looks. No idea why not.
Add the fact I have great features but i lack of harmony... Im a total mess

JFL. I don’t even remember. Fuck my memory man.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back