Women seem to have better forward facial growth than men, but why?

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
I notice women on average have better facial development than men on average. Does it have something to do with females inherently being more attractive than men through dimorphism favoring the female gender?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I think it's just an illusion

Idk tho

Women can get away with being recessed much better than men

Same way men can get away with having a crooked nose more than women

My 2 cents

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, fxckz, BlackpillRemedy and 8 others
I had this thought too. but i also think it might be an illusion. since its a more masculine feature you will find recessed women fuckable anyways. and not notice it. probably

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

Idk tho

My 2 cents
its true women have better facial developement than men on average.

they also naturally have healthier teeth and gums.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
its true women have better facial developement than men on average.
Is there a source for this?
Male skulls are supposedly more robust and thick iirc
they also naturally have healthier teeth and gums.
I don't know about naturally

Men are the fuckers abusing alcohol and tobacco at a much higher rate than foids

Of course they'll get gum and teeth mogged on average

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
im talking about forward growth not density.

my source is observing women and men from many different races and ethnicities. just go outside and see.

Men are the fuckers abusing alcohol and tobacco at a much higher rate than foids

i read this somewhere and paid attention to men and foid teeth and gums and it was true, on average.

i've seen female smokers with perfectly healthy teeth and gums.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Olivecel and Brus Wane
im talking about forward growth not density.

my source is observing women and men from many different races and ethnicities. just go outside and see.

i read this somewhere and paid attention to men and foid teeth and gums and it was true, on average.

i've seen female smokers with perfectly healthy teeth and gums.
I agree.. large size≠better shape necessarily. Women have better skull development although smaller in size on average.

This too. Men have unhealthier habits than women. Women are almost born to looksmaxx while the average man really doesn’t give af unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Costcosuperstore and Brus Wane
This too. Men have unhealthier habits than women. Women are almost born to looksmaxx while the average man really doesn’t give af unfortunately.
Yup. Even though women drink and smoke, nearly none of those I know are abusing it.

Meanwhile I know fuckers who need 1 and a half packs per day just to get by.

The next generation of men will be looksmaxxers BTW. The whole game will end with both genders obsessing over looks. It's what companies are aiming for anyway

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Olivecel
they dont

its just that the browridge is more recessed giving an illusion

plus they have smaller skulls

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and got.daim
Yup. Even though women drink and smoke, nearly none of those I know are abusing it.

Meanwhile I know fuckers who need 1 and a half packs per day just to get by.

The next generation of men will be looksmaxxers BTW. The whole game will end with both genders obsessing over looks. It's what companies are aiming for anyway
That’s a good thing. A lot of mental illness will arise but at least the generation will be healthier. TBH our generation is the pioneer of looksmaxxing.

• Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane
women have way better facial development than men, it's just evolution.
We just have more bone mass
look at women's zygos and chins, 90% of guys don't even have zygos and a chin jfl

• +1
look at women's zygos and chins, 90% of guys don't even have zygos and a chin jfl
90% of women dont either

also it's not evolution when you consider before civilization men's skulls were 3x larger and more delayed than women's

90% of women dont either

also it's not evolution when you consider before civilization men's skulls were 3x larger and more delayed than women's
just cuz their skull is smaller doesn't mean their facial development isn't better than ours.
we have way more mass, which is why our skull is bigger. Theirs are more developed and sculpted, men are ogres

• +1
I agree.. but why did evolution favor women?

just cuz their skull is smaller doesn't mean their facial development isn't better than ours.
we have way more mass, which is why our skull is bigger. Theirs are more developed and sculpted, men are ogres
this is a recent phenomenon in the human population. males these days have far less developed skulls than int he past. also there many recessed women too.

Here is an example of the male skull pre civilization
Images

Neanderthal skull m

female skull pre civilization skull for reference:
INSERT adult female NHM gibraltar 1 neanderthal full widththumb11601160

The mid face is especially more developed on them compared to men. It's just genes I assume. Barret looks really feminine due to this so perhaps it's for the better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar

Idk tho

My 2 cents
Women can get away with any ugly feature

you're right
mirin those skulls :feelswhy:
again what you are seeing now concedes with the rise comfort and lifestyle that the modern age provides use

"Skull height has increased 6.8 percent since the late 1800s"

Even as recently as the late 1800s the male skull was wider and more robust than it is now

this also just happens to correlate with testosterone levels plummeting to where the average is 200mg/dl down from 600mg/dl in the 20th century

again what you are seeing now concedes with the rise comfort and lifestyle that the modern age provides use

"Skull height has increased 6.8 percent since the late 1800s"

Even as recently as the late 1800s the male skull was wider and more robust than it is now

this also just happens to correlate with testosterone levels plummeting to where the average is 200mg/dl down from 600mg/dl in the 20th century
the situation is actually getting kinda out of hand. I refuse to believe the modern diet is the actual cause of this tbh.
Men just don't have the mindset anymore and are living in comfort like you said. They have no desire to do anything anymore, that's what kills the test imo

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Earth Dollar
Men and women have similar forward growth its not a dimorphic trait.

Women do have higher positioned hyoid bones tho, so despite being recessed they have double chins less often

That’s what makes people think they’re more forward grown even if they’re not

Also having a smaller noses helps them create the illusion of better forward growth

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Cope? He naturally had extreme bone
It’s not cope. He is simply just not all natural. He is attractive naturally of course but he clearly enhanced his look drastically.

Last edited:
largely illusion I'd say but there may be more flat faced men than flat faced foids

this guys face looks flatter than the foids in isolation but from the side he may be more forward grown

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94