Women should always be held accountable for their actions, yet aren't

S

Sloppyseconds

Iron
I’ve noticed that lot of pickup artists make vids like “how to make any girl fall for you”, “how to steal another guys girl” (even your mom). The common denominator I noticed in these titles is that it implies that women have virtually no autonomy and just let things happen to them, even though the feminist narrative suggests otherwise and that “we’re our own person!!”. Schrodingers feminism in a nutshell JFL.

When a guy chooses to cuck another guy, the blame is often shifted towards the one doing the cucking and not the foid who chose to offer themselves to them. The thing is that all of this is only possible consensually if the women allows it in the first place (Briffault’s Law). Yet people act like men take women by force like they’re being invaded by 13th century Mongols. Seems like women are their own person till a chad/celeb (or anything that gets them wet) comes along. And when they start having regrets they might try to victimise themselves by bringing up the fact that they’re not 25 yet and that their brain isn’t “fully developed” and therefore got “groomed” etc.

It should be common knowledge that men have the innate urge to spread their genes as far and wide as possible. A man’s urge to fuck anything in their eyesight is a constant variable in this world. Not the best analogy JFL but sex for women is like being in a submarine in an ocean full of cum. No cum is going to seep into their submarine as long as they don’t open the hatch. You can’t blame the ocean being comprised of cum. It’s just the way it is in my analogy. Therefore, it’s first and foremost a woman’s responsibility to keep the submarine hatch closed or open.

Now imagine this: If your gf/wife (or whoever woman you’re emotionally invested in) got fucked by a random guy, would you blame the guy or your gf/wife? I bet most would choose to blame the guy and want to hunt down and butcher the guy into pieces. But if I were in your position, I would be more disturbed about why your gf/wife even chose to offer herself to a random guy in the first place and risk completely fucking up the relationship.

That random guy ultimately just wanted to deposit their genes and move on, and your gf/wife was the most convenient option at that moment. However, your gf/wife knowing that she was in a relationship with you, allowed that guy to do so, even though she had complete autonomy and could’ve refused. In the long run, the guy cucking you is doing you a favour by revealing where your gf/wife’s heart truly lies. Back to the submarine analogy, it’s like your gf/wife opened the hatch of the submarine, knowing well that the submarine will be flooded with cum and drown every aboard. But it turns out like she just likes to drink cum and doesn’t give a fuck about anyone else around her.

I don’t think it’s ultimately a man’s duty to protect a woman’s sexuality even though it is an important role, but rather the woman themselves. In reality in today’s so-called “civilised” society, vast majority of men can’t “steal” shit. Women just choose to whore themselves out to whoever their heart desires.

TL;DR: read Briffault's Law

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, Darkeningstar, handsomegrapist and 1 other person
nigga been here for 4 years and has 4 posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, Art of Pattinson, Surfsup and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and truthhurts
Women are niggers

Users who are viewing this thread