Women should take the lead in sex

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Master
Its only natural, when you come home from work your wife should be prepared to do anything in her power to drain your balls while you just relax.

But sadly most females are starfishs at best that don't initiate anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: itsover_, AutisticGymcel, hattrick and 10 others
Both men and women work i agree with the conclusion for other reasons

Its only natural, when you come home from work your wife should be prepared to do anything in her power to drain your balls while you just relax.

Baby gets in the fucking way of it all the time these days. He never takes naps and always wants to know where "MAMMA" is, all the time. And he knows how to open doors. We're getting an external door lock when we go shopping next week. He can scream and pound on the door all he wants from now on until we're finished.

Yesterday I had a very frustrating experience. We snuck into the bedroom while he was sitting on the sofa watching his device. I had just gotten it in and we hear him opening the bedroom door saying "Where's mamma?". We were in the closet just in case that sort of thing happened and I had to quickly get up and hold the door shut as she got dressed.

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Nah I don’t see it as this way even though I’m virgin

You focus on weird and irrelevent points and never come to any interesting or unique conclusion.

Aka an autistic midwit
Thags why I came to thr same conclusion.

Maybe it’s cos I’m bbc and I activate their primal urges but whenever I had a gf they’d usually initiate sex and shit when I just wanted to relax they kinda left me no choice most of the time

Guess muh dick must be that good

Both men and women work i agree with the conclusion for other reasons
Not in my household. I didn't marry a woman so she could go out and work for somebody else.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
You dont own a house or have girl

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
women only initiate if you have status/money

Nope
If a foid has a high sex drive it means she has male levels of testosterone. Foids aren't supposed to want intercourse