Women shouldn’t give incels a chance

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I’ll tell you why;

Us incels are too broken to fix. We have gone too long without pussy and developed odd fetishes and a hatred toward women. If a woman fucks an incel and enters a relationship with him all he’s gonna do is piss and moan “muh you’d do this for chad but not me” “muh le blackpill says ____ :soy:” and “you women are all the same”

I know because I experienced this first hand. I was 16 and never had pussy and finally she gave me a chance and all I did was show her why she shouldn’t have chose me. I was socially inept, weird, jealous and just not the ideal person.

Don’t give us sick men a chance, women. Run from us before we come and rape you and your loved ones today

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Tabula Rasa, not__cel and 7 others
They should

• +1
Reactions: Acion and HighTierSubhuman
I’ll tell you why;

Us incels are too broken to fix. We have gone too long without pussy and developed odd fetishes and a hatred toward women. If a woman fucks an incel and enters a relationship with him all he’s gonna do is piss and moan “muh you’d do this for chad but not me” “muh le blackpill says ____ :soy:” and “you women are all the same”

I know because I experienced this first hand. I was 16 and never had pussy and finally she gave me a chance and all I did was show her why she shouldn’t have chose me. I was socially inept, weird, jealous and just not the ideal person.

Don’t give us sick men a chance, women. Run from us before we come and rape you and your loved ones today
“Before we come and rape you don’t give us a chance”

Nigga who’s we?

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, not__cel, TheLookInYourEyes and 2 others
mfs after realizing that theyre not lovable and unsavable beyond anything
E1PnfHmX0AIwcB5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Tabula Rasa, 14vic and 1 other person
I’ll tell you why;

yes lets make more ER's on the way and developing autism so more people creates more accs on .org

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Tabula Rasa
dont worry they never will

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and deadstock
Foids owe us sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, TheLookInYourEyes, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Apparently you lost your virginity over 25 times

• +1
  • JFL