Women smv is so high in 2022

S

ScreaM

Platinum
think about it, would you rather have a sports car or a average skinny becky gf with a tight pink pussy to fuck whenever you want, all your primal instincts will make you choose the foid. Women are not like at all they are materialistic and shallow.

If you think its bad now, watch when girls learning how high their SMV is becomes even more mainstream, even fat girls won't want you.

my new plan is to use brainwashing to get a gf cus foids are dumb af, that's the only hope and this shit only works on jbs :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 31445, stevielake and 6 others
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I’m gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Shade91 and Exercise4cel
I’m gay
yo i legit envy fags, even 1/10 fags are legit slayers with happy lives

Still disgusting degenerate rats though mind you :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, FrameMogger and Deleted member 16371
yo i legit envy fags, even 1/10 fags are legit slayers with happy lives

Still disgusting degenerate rats though mind you :)
I like pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
did you come up with that on your own buddy?

it never began for 99% of men

and btw it’s already too late

even fat ugly whores femcel 2 psl whores who are filtermaxxed and cakeupmaxxed won’t go for anything less than a chad

truly is over in this day and age :feelskek:

it never began for 99% of men

and btw it’s already too late

even fat ugly whores femcel 2 psl whores who are filtermaxxed and cakeupmaxxed won’t go for anything less than a chad

truly is over in this day and age :feelskek:
Says the slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
u dont need to looksmax since guys have no standards:lul:
:lul:I’m a virgin but i dont want to deal with narcissistic women that expect me to be 8 psl and they’re type. I’d rather looksmax for my pretty boy boyfriend that accepts as I am.No matter what. I think boys are more strait forward in this regard

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
think about it, would you rather have a sports car or a average skinny becky gf with a tight pink pussy to fuck whenever you want, all your primal instincts will make you choose the foid. Women are not like at all they are materialistic and shallow.

If you think its bad now, watch when girls learning how high their SMV is becomes even more mainstream, even fat girls won't want you.

my new plan is to use brainwashing to get a gf cus foids are dumb af, that's the only hope and this shit only works on jbs :lul::lul::lul:
Too late

All western women realize they can get laid whenever they want by the time they turn 13.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member
Says the slayer
I’m not a slayer

I’ll admit 2/10 foids don’t count

I deleted all my social media and went ghost on everyone, no human contact except my family in a week so far and I’m doin well

had many foids who I just cut out easily, I’m so glad I just don’t feel anything anymore

girls are just sex objects to me, even listening to them is fucking annoying, their pussy is the only reason I’ll talk to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Anchor_Ship and aBetterMii
Why do you care
The only thing that matters Is being gl + big + have money. Sex Means nothing

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member
Why do you care
The only thing that matters Is being gl + big + have money. Sex Means nothing
Being chad mogs sex, sex is overrated asf

as soon as I creampie the slut all the hormones are gone and I just wanna leave and go play video games or smth

Jfl its so over for incels who obsess over sex

unless it’s a Stacy no point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17311
Females are always judging me
Not much you can do about that except for dealing with it lol. Violence is also an option if you're really sure about it

I'd literally be content for the rest of my life if I could have this. ❤️:love::aheago:

So what if they have high standards? Does that mean you are giving up, pussy?

Hypergamy is a meme in London, idk elsewhere