Women talking to you means nothing

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Girl has repeatedly interacted with me this night at a house party.
I took it as her being in to me so I said I remember her for being very attractive when we went to the same school and she was only very appreciative.

Seems she only liked me as a potential friend

Brootal shit. Over for me :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, PsychoH, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Brootal bumperino

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
As soon as you said some cuck shit like “I remember you as being attractive” it was over that Secoind she got what she wanted a boostet ego and her losing interest,she probs wanted you before you said that but nt pill strikes agein

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, synock21, zura and 2 others
b-b-brootal

As soon as you said some cuck shit like “I remember you as being attractive” it was over that Secoind she got what she wanted a boostet ego and her losing interest,she probs wanted you before you said that but nt pill strikes agein
Wtf no way

Over for my autism genes :feelswah::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Wtf no way

Over for my autism genes :feelswah::feelsrope:
It’s unfortunate because you definitely had your shot but instead of playfully flirting you said she use to look attractive which she also could have taken it as she descended 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Well yea.

If a women is into you. She isn’t just talking with you she’s flirting. Lmfaooo dude women who are genuinely attractive and HQNP will be very nice. But if a girl likes you she flirts aka she’s going to be a little banter ish with you.

If it’s not like that vividly she’s not into you.

Fellow aspie to another

• +1
Reactions: zura, leanmaxx74 and moreroidsmoredates
Well yea.

If a women is into you. She isn’t just talking with you she’s flirting. Lmfaooo dude women who are genuinely attractive and HQNP will be very nice. But if a girl likes you she flirts aka she’s going to be a little banter ish with you.

If it’s not like that vividly she’s not into you.

Fellow aspie to another
She was also touching me which threw me off bigtime

But idk. Im too aspie to do any kind of flirtation with women

Some girls just like attention

This one girl heard I liked her and made herself super avaliable to me. I eventally asked for her number and she pretty enthusiastically agreed. But then she said she wasn't looking for a relationship and I couldn't manage to start anything casual either.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and romanstock
I'm autistic but even I recognize the real ones from the seemingly real ones

Women talk to you?

Over for me :feelsrope:
She didn’t even like you as a friend, she was just drunk and when you’re drunk you become friends with people you wouldn’t even look at while sober.