Women think 90+ percentage of guys are ugly

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe

This is data from a dating website. Do you guys think that the average guy on a dating website is equivalent to the average guy that is dating irl? No way. As an average guy I didn't even last 2 weeks on tinder without feeling extremely discouraged and quitting until recently.

Looks equals success even more so on dating apps than otherwise (slightly) so of course it's gonna skew to better looking people using these apps especially from positive reinforcement.

I'm willing to bet the real numbers are 90+ percentage of men are ugly to women probably closer to 95. All it takes is literally ONE Chad for hypergamy to kick into ultra gear and there are tons of chads to chose from nowadays. Even if they don't have sex with those Chad's they think they deserve to and they'd rather share 1 chad between 20 girls than each have their own 89 percentile man below average man.

That being said I wish luck to all of you guys on your looksmaxing journey, I hope you can reach your full potential. At least you know the game so try and make it work.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, 5'8manlet, SixFootManlet and 15 others
most of these studies are incredibly inaccurate

read one where they say that women perform better than men on the battlefield.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Hades, Vitruvian and 19 others
Be chad or rope

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, turkproducer and Ethnicope
That was online dating survey. Women's standards increase 10 fold in online dating

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Cope this was okcupid data
That was online dating survey. Women's standards increase 10 fold in online dating
COPE online dating is real life dating

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Alt Number 3
I too find 90% of femoids ugly.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, Deleted member 1100, Zeta ascended and 3 others

Attachments

• 1578221836147.png
    1578221836147.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 226
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2933

That's true, majority of women that voluntarily go into the army are some hardcore military passionists and they try to prove themselves hard on the battlefield where as guys don't take it as serious. Also they fight typically harder because of fear of rape

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MrGlutton

Tenor 11

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
As an average man that is just unrealistic for even a chance to find someone to marry
Hence why I’m here.

CB3F3BAE 2EAB 4E75 AC0E 1DF91A8AD089

F347039B A2E5 43AB AFB9 BD6AF826037C

181BCD8C 3D66 43CF A69A C5F5D061134B

And higher or I’m not attracted. This the lowest I’ll go.

How in the world is this 90 percentile just lol
Didnt day they are, even tho they are, that’s the lowest I’ll go.

I just find 1 in 10 females attractive.

I have a particular type too.

This would be my ideal
D7E65B2C 2D18 4CA6 A229 75ACCF6CC232

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2933
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Dogs
Didnt day they are, even tho they are, that’s the lowest I’ll go.

I just find 1 in 10 females attractive.

I have a particular type too.

This would be my ideal
View attachment 216406
I'm sorry dude but those girls aren't even average, your ideal is obviously good looking tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I'm sorry dude but those girls aren't even average, your ideal is obviously good looking tho.
They are famous making money and millions of thirsty comments

They have appeal

You’re just low T and hate Blacks.

They are famous making money and millions of thirsty comments

They have appeal

You’re just low T and hate Blacks.
Bug eyes recessed lower third buck teeth with gap horse face. No they just don't look good.

COPE online dating is real life dating
Bullshit. I see loads of couples and sure as fuck would not be able to meet online.

If online dating=real life, no one would get laid besides gaga Chads and surgeons

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SHARK and turkproducer
Gonna need a barmaxxing guide.

D SPWRIWwAEA95o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer
Bullshit. I see loads of couples and sure as fuck would not be able to meet online.

If online dating=real life, no one would get laid besides gaga Chads and surgeons
See the post above

Bug eyes recessed lower third buck teeth with gap horse face. No they just don't look good.
Keep coping with your low testosterone

Post it on IncelTears

HIGH KOPAMINE POST

Be chad or rope
Most non-Chad's get laid, but they have to fuck obese women or deformed people. It is brutal for non-chads. You can only ascend by becoming a surgeon or find another way of becoming a multi millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 616
Don't confuse clickbait feminist articles with actual scientific studies.

Most non-Chad's get laid, but they have to fuck obese women or deformed people. It is brutal for non-chads. You can only ascend by becoming a surgeon or find another way of becoming a multi millionaire.
Yes I know that. One fatty once complained that her life was terrible. Why? Because all her past bfs only wanted to fuck her (one even asked for fwb) - these aren’t even ugly guys some are well styled and have a good gymcelled physique. Yet they were willing to LDR her just to fuck her several times per month. JFL this pig is literally sub4 with little to no potential. She should feel lucky that guys who take care of themselves are willing to fuck her and what? She has the NERVE to complain that her life is bad because guys only want to fuck her. Damn the society is doomed.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Medicine is cope. By the time you start earning decent money you're already an old man.

Javascriptmaxing and pythonmaxing is the only way.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yes I know that. One fatty once complained that her life was terrible. Why? Because all her past bfs only wanted to fuck her (one even asked for fwb) - these aren’t even ugly guys some are well styled and have a good gymcelled physique. Yet they were willing to LDR her just to fuck her several times per month. JFL this pig is literally sub4 with little to no potential. She should feel lucky that guys who take care of themselves are willing to fuck her and what? She has the NERVE to complain that her life is bad because guys only want to fuck her. Damn the society is doomed.
Guaranteed she would turn down her looksmatch's offer for LTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Guaranteed she would turn down her looksmatch's offer for LTR
Her looksmatch’s corpse has been hanging on the ceiling and smelling for days

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2426
Most women are ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
reminder that if you arent a giga chad international male model with millions of instagram followers then you wont be considered a human being in 2020

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
90% of guys ugly, women most affected

Female standards are definitely rocket high.

Locals find me repulsive it seems but e-girls sometimes find me attractive but I got looks shamed by an e-girl a few days ago so I was surprised.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Female standards are definitely rocket high.

Locals find me repulsive it seems but e-girls sometimes find me attractive but I got looks shamed by an e-girl a few days ago so I was surprised.

On tinder?

How did that girl looks shame u? Did she str8 up call u ugly?
I messaged her saying ‘We should meet at some point’ and she replied ‘No, we shouldn’t, you ugly creep’ and put puke emotion at the end of sentence.

I checked her profile and saw that she was taken but I didn’t really know at the time I messaged her.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2426
it's a load of horsepucky

They look like shit. Borderline deformed and low class. Most negresses and mulattas look like shit compared to white girls. The only thing I have in mind when I see a good looking mulatta or negress is to bump and dump them.

This is gf/wife material. They look HQNP and high class.

View attachment 220903View attachment 220906View attachment 220910
Shut the fuck mayo stormfrontcel

Half their SMV is a million times you’re that’s why they are fucking rich and famous.
They look like shit. Borderline deformed and low class. Most negresses and mulattas look like shit compared to white girls. The only thing I have in mind when I see a good looking mulatta or negress is to bump and dump them.

This is gf/wife material. They look HQNP and high class.

View attachment 220903View attachment 220906View attachment 220910
Also you’ll never fucking get that

What I posted was an example of realistic and the lowest I’ll go

This mogs everything saved on your phone and computer

EC260F3A B31C 4256 AB32 0F0AA4DE1898

reminder that if you arent a giga chad international male model with millions of instagram followers then you wont be considered a human being in 2020
Be chad or death
Be chad or rope
Be chad or suicide

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and HighIQcel
Shut the fuck mayo stormfrontcel

Half their SMV is a million times you’re that’s why they are fucking rich and famous.
B65B1E1D 97B7 4215 833F 10DC4ECC2241

Where did I mention SMV? Why did you get triggered like an estrogen-ridden homo?

U mad because I'm spewing facts, you bitch ass whore.

View attachment 220916

Where did I mention SMV? Why did you get triggered like an estrogen-ridden homo?

U mad because I'm spewing facts, you bitch ass whore.
What facts? You said deformed while they are literally fucking famous will millions of thirsty fans you fuckin mayocel