Women Thirsting over 4/10 guy video

baburam

baburam

Gymceling
This guy would be rated a 4 here mostly the prey eyes, people here would never guess a 4/10 guy to be getting compliments like this especially in Omegle which is very Blackpilling space, this proves looksmaxxers wrong on what is considered attractive because most women do not know what is actually mathematically attractive its similar to what @6ft4 said that women often go with "uglier guy" and find them attractive. Explain what could be the reason they find him attractive while his pheno, eye area and most things would be considered unattractive here.

I always cringed at PSL garbage while appeal is what actually attracts especially the pretty boy hairstyle archeotype with youthful skin and shaven beard, it can often override some flaws like mild prey eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, piec and 6ft4
@forevergymcelling @Clavicular @6ft4 @Orc thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Decent lower 3rd, his eyes/eye area is very similar to mine and I know it's subhuman tier so dunno what to make of this.
@Gengar @SecularIslamist do women really like such guys? Ignoring his lower 3rd.. fringe is femalegaze i told you guys but started doubt8ng myself but maybe I was righy all along

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Nirvana and Jova
disgusting pajeet, this all is fake btw

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
If you think he's below average, you are delusional. I'd say HTN at least
Edit: I only just realised he's Indian, he's pretty white passing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX, GigaStacySexual, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
Not 4/10 lol, jaw development is really good, mogs most of yall here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and fogdart
If you think he's below average, you are delusional. I'd say HTN at least
Edit: I only just realised he's Indian, he's pretty white passing
u think hes HTN cuz of the reaction u saw from females if he posted in rate me thread he would mostly get rated LTN

Screenshot 2024 10 06 at 15911PM

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
He's not below average. It's coz he's pajeet you think he's capped at 4/10. Yeah if he posted here 90% would say MTN. The other 10% would say LTN or HTN.

Reality is women are better judges.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, N1666, MakinItHappen and 2 others
He's not below average. It's coz he's pajeet you think he's capped at 4/10. Yeah if he posted here 90% would say MTN. The other 10% would say LTN or HTN.

Reality is women are better judges.
MTN at best wouldnt be getting these reactions anywhere

wouldnt that prove the flaw or the rates here if a bottom 20% man gets these reactions
thats up for a debate on what actually is attracting women in this particular vid if it isnt PSL

@forevergymcelling @Clavicular @6ft4 @Orc thoughts?

Which shows you what? That's he's not 4/10.

Having a dodgy nose doesn't cancel out all the other features.

He still has enough going on across the entire section of his face to produce the big-picture harmony of someone that is good looking.

Infact most girls will take to him more because most girls are mid looking and have insecurities, so when they see a guy with some facial flaws here and there but then really good other features that stand out, like an extremely good and structured low-third and a masculine glowing eye-area, they are super turned on, because they are less intimidated due to him not being perfect.

This is what they refer to as medium-ugly.

He is a HTN clearly. You're delusional. And it's a wakeup call to your mind that you have become far way too much of a bloody PSL autist bruv lol

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Clark69
Looks pretty good for a Indian, btw he's a Manlet . No more then 5ft 5. I stumbled upon his insta

Explains why he's continuously looking for approval and validation by 12-16 year old girls constantly on omegle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Zenis
u think hes HTN cuz of the reaction u saw from females if he posted in rate me thread he would mostly get rated LTN

View attachment 3222540

With that eye-area he would get rated MTN.

And this just goes to show you that pictures/photos are misleading. How someone looks in motion is a far better judge. Still images are not accurate.

I get rate MTN on here because I am Pajeet and irl get HTN treatment, have a 20+ body count and been in a LTR with a decent looking white girl for 3+ years. You are brain washed on this Pajeet shit. The tax goes down the more and more striking features you have.

His issue is height at 5'5, which is why he's insecure and seeking dopamine on cam sites, coz he gets to sit down and been evaluated by the opposite sex.

What's his Insta btw?

As I've said in my races thread any ethnic man is LTN according to org standards, see how this retard rates him LTN. Impossible for a foid to thirst over a MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
As I've said in my races thread any ethnic man is LTN according to org standards, see how this retard rates him LTN. Impossible for a foid to thirst over a MTN.

OP would give me LTN because of ethnic lmao.

These guys are so brainwashed by the anti Indian online rhetoric you get now a days.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Klasik616
@baburam I know how detest being mogged by pajeets, so I welcome you to rate me lmao.

I'm with a white girl btw. Stealing your women. You're that much of a downward grown, recessed cuck, that you flop even in Eastern Asia batty boy.

@baburam I know how detest being mogged by pajeets, so I welcome you to rate me lmao.

I'm with a white girl btw. Stealing your women. You're that much of a downward grown, recessed cuck, that you flop even in Eastern Asia batty boy.

View attachment 3225096
i'd say low LTN maybe sub5 especially ur bloated like crazy maybe if u drop 50lbs MTN

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
This guy would be rated a 4 here mostly the prey eyes, people here would never guess a 4/10 guy to be getting compliments like this especially in Omegle which is very Blackpilling space, this proves looksmaxxers wrong on what is considered attractive because most women do not know what is actually mathematically attractive its similar to what @6ft4 said that women often go with "uglier guy" and find them attractive. Explain what could be the reason they find him attractive while his pheno, eye area and most things would be considered unattractive here.

I always cringed at PSL garbage while appeal is what actually attracts especially the pretty boy hairstyle archeotype with youthful skin and shaven beard, it can often override some flaws like mild prey eyes

@tombradylover ‘s long lost brother

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Walmart version of me

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Nirvana and Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Zenis
i'd say low LTN maybe sub5 especially ur bloated like crazy maybe if u drop 50lbs MTN

So you think a guy that's constantly starred at everywhere he goes is LTN because he's brown?

Does real life proof not mean anything to you? You just saw on Omegle that you dont know how to rate attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
Nigga does omelge to get reactions like you as well. :lul: You sure you don’t know this dude?
I don’t srs but he looks good just bad nose

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
White Ltn does better then him

This is such an internet meme. Yeah, in Eastern Asian countries, a LTN white guy can get a Chinese Stacey. But aside from that you are off your rocker. This shit is so over the top LOL.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
This is such an internet meme. Yeah, in Eastern Asian countries, a LTN white guy can get a Chinese Stacey. But aside from that you are off your rocker. This shit is so over the top LOL.
I’m joking nigga

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and tombradylover
Edited himself in

M

Mirin Your low iq greycel. I think any one here on this forum including my self can ALL agree he’s higher then a 4/10…:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual