Women treat me better when they start knowing me

nigtard

nigtard

Everyone always acts distant when they first meet me, probably because I'm ugly.But when they start getting to know me, they start opening up to me.The thing is that I never get past the friend zone that probably has something to do with me being subhuman and I do not escalate.Unless you ask me out nothing will ever happen.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Entschuldigung, Klaas Vaaker and 5 others
For me it’s the opposite. They treat me good when they see me sitting alone like a weirdo, but once they find out I’m NT, they don’t wanna fuck anymore. They only wanna fuck mentally ill giys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, glaruz and 6 others
Everyone always acts distant when they first meet me, probably because I'm ugly.But when they start getting to know me, they start opening up to me.The thing is that I never get past the friend zone that probably has something to do with me being subhuman and I do not escalate.Unless you ask me out nothing will ever happen.
For me it's the opposite

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
For me it’s the opposite. They treat me good when they see me sitting alone like a weirdo, but once they find out I’m NT, they don’t wanna fuck anymore. They only wanna fuck mentally ill giys
For me it's the opposite
You guys probably mog me but are autistic, after years of observing I have learnt to mimick human behaviour so I don't come off as weird to them just ugly.But tbf even if a foid was ever interested in me I'll never escalate unless they explicitly ask me out

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, rand anon, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
You guys probably mog me but are autistic, after years of observing I have learnt to mimick human behaviour so I don't come off as weird to them just ugly.But tbf even if a foid was ever interested in me I'll never escalate unless they explicitly ask me out
Yes, I and could imitate neurotypicality very well, but I chose not to do it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and nigtard
this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, rand anon, datboijj and 2 others
"When in doubt whip it out. When in pain let it rain."

Don't ever allow yourself to be in the friend zone.

If you're attracted to a girl you should never initially mask your intentions by pretending to be interested in shit that you're not. She might be repulsed by you, and so be it, but she won't continue to waste your time by opening up to you. That is if she can see you're not the type of dude who will put up with it.

A girl will never shift her feelings for a dude from platonic to sexual. Don't waste time by trying.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, nigtard and AspiringMogger
Sounds like me in my teens years. I was also obese.

If you're attracted to a girl you should never initially mask your intentions by pretending to be interested in shit that you're not. She might be repulsed by you, and so be it, but she won't continue to waste your time by opening up to you. That is if she can see you're not the type of dude who will put up with it.

A girl will never shift her feelings for a dude from platonic to sexual. Don't waste time by trying.
Most serious post I’ve seen you make

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

Yeah its probably because I see the worst in people so I automatically assume that I'll be rejected.This is why I have never in my life asked someone out or even tried to escalate beyond friendship.And its also bcuz the bp taught me that if she is just friends with you that means she wants to keep you as an orbiter

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
With that mentality, it's definitely over. People are looking for connections and relationships. Only with them can you get opportunities (for work, money, friends, girlfriends, experiences, know-how, etc.) no matter how you look.

Even if you looked like Chico, and let's say hypothetically that people came to meet you, what would you tell them? Nothing, because you have nothing to tell them, you have no value, you have no experience, you have nothing but the same mentality and powerlessness.

Life is about experiences and connections with people, not about sitting alone in isolation and expecting good things to happen automatically in your life :what:

nah your retarded you are defintely just ugy

Nah I’m Chad and I fucked your mother thank me later like comment subscribe // they won’t cry for us // the pigeon
clearly not a chad by the way women treat you jfl send pic of your face incel

People treat me too well idk why

With that mentality, it's definitely over. People are looking for connections and relationships. Only with them can you get opportunities (for work, money, friends, girlfriends, experiences, know-how, etc.) no matter how you look.

Even if you looked like Chico, and let's say hypothetically that people came to meet you, what would you tell them? Nothing, because you have nothing to tell them, you have no value, you have no experience, you have nothing but the same mentality and powerlessness.

Life is about experiences and connections with people, not about sitting alone in isolation and expecting good things to happen automatically in your life :what:
He has extenuating circumstances.