Women want good men in 2024

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
From 4chan

“Few years ago, if you were a guy that slapped women around in his free time and constantly got in and out of jail, you would score girls easily. 2024 and all these "bad guys" get zero pussy. They are alone at parks smoking weed and discussing shit, while women avoid them. What changed?

You can literally get a hot girlfriend today by love bombing her or displaying simp behaviour. This never happened in the past. I dated many girls this year and they all disappeared cause I displayed "bad guy" behavior or took long to reply to their texts. As soon as I started being a nice guy, I unironically started getting girls stick with me. How is this explained today? Are we experiencing a shift in female consciousness? All these red pill tards that advice young men to act like bad guys are setting millions of men up for failure”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Chintuck22, LancasteR and 12 others
women want my avi

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel, aspiringexcel and autistic_tendencies
Factuality.

At least anecdotally speaking, I had the same shit happened to me.

My date once she knew I do drugs she decided not to continue.

With the worsening economic situation, they strive for stability.

She was just hit 20 years old tho.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, isis_Bleach, thegiganigga and 2 others
Just a shift in the hivemind due to TikTok metoo & the lack of bad boy representation in the media. No James Dean of our generation.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Swarthy Knight, Kroker and 1 other person
Because we have left our teenage days and it’s not 2018

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
There's a lot of propaganda on social media with tall chads who don't have bad behaviors in relationships, and constantly behave like good children who always obey whatever their gf has to say..

It's definitely a relational power shift in society, once girls are more educated, have better careers, are smarter and earn more and more money, and boys are more childish, dumb, have relatively bad jobs, still play video games etc. it's natural for the woman to start controlling every aspect of the relationship, from how their home looks, how the man dresses, how he behaves, how he thinks, etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, NoReedemingFeature, Clown Show and 2 others
Legit. Being a pure angelic nofapper is pinnacle male. Dark triad biggest meme in existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, NoReedemingFeature, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
No James Dean of our generation.
If someone like him were alive today, he'd probably be discovered that he sexually grooming several underage girls when he was like early 20s + consuming way too much alcohol at parties and getting too touchy with the girls there, without their consent..

As I have said many times, we live in a woman's world, and we're just the walking sperm warehouses for them..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, thereallegend and truthhurts
From 4chan

“Few years ago, if you were a guy that slapped women around in his free time and constantly got in and out of jail, you would score girls easily. 2024 and all these "bad guys" get zero pussy. They are alone at parks smoking weed and discussing shit, while women avoid them. What changed?

You can literally get a hot girlfriend today by love bombing her or displaying simp behaviour. This never happened in the past. I dated many girls this year and they all disappeared cause I displayed "bad guy" behavior or took long to reply to their texts. As soon as I started being a nice guy, I unironically started getting girls stick with me. How is this explained today? Are we experiencing a shift in female consciousness? All these red pill tards that advice young men to act like bad guys are setting millions of men up for failure”
love bombing is not simp behavior? you legit ignore them after u type out all that bullshit thats what love bombing is

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and autistic_tendencies
From 4chan

Anxious attachment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, autistic_tendencies and truthhurts
We're in a post-mogging world

Women realised that the piece of shit that they're selling (their pussies to be fucked) will receive higher and higher bids as men compete to out-mog each either, raising the standards every year until it has gotten to the current point where a foid can demand pretty much any price for the piece of shit she is selling, however this causes her to reflect on this piece of shit and realize that if the bids for it will just continue to go higher and higher ad infinitum, then the bids she is receiving become meaningless to her, it just feels like she is receiving monopoly money when she gets railed by a Jock 4 point higher than herself after she rejected a Jock 3 points higher than herself.
To her it just feels like she received 4 monopoly money notes rather than 3.
She then tries to seek out a real value exchange for the piece of shit she is selling but because all Moggers who show any interest in her just remind her of monopoly money aka fake money aka fake romance, she then looks for LTNs in the hope that when they buy the piece of shit she's selling to them it will feel like she is receiving real money from him (real romance)

@Clavicular

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, chudlite, whotthehell and 3 others
Will read when im not on the highway

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Women realised that the piece of shit that they're selling (their pussies to be fucked) will receive higher and higher bids as men compete to out-mog each either, raising the standards every year until it has gotten to the current point where a foid can demand pretty much any price for the piece of shit she is selling, however this causes her to reflect on this piece of shit and realize that if the bids for it will just continue to go higher and higher ad infinitum, then the bids she is receiving become meaningless to her, it just feels like she is receiving monopoly money when she gets railed by a Jock 4 point higher than herself after she rejected a Jock 3 points higher than herself.
She then tries to seek out a real value exchange for the piece of shit she is selling but because all Moggers who show any interest in her just remind her of monopoly money aka fake money aka fake romance, she then looks for LTNs in the hope that when they buy the piece of shit she's selling to them it will feel like she is receiving real money from him (real romance)

@Clavicular
Yea good analogy, crazy how its shifted so much in a short time (post covid)

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and 6ft4
imagine being so LONGHOUSED that you want to GET a GIRLFRIEND in big 2024 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and hardRscreamer
If someone like him were alive today, he'd probably be discovered that he sexually grooming several underage girls when he was like early 20s + consuming way too much alcohol at parties and getting too touchy with the girls there, without their consent..

As I have said many times, we live in a woman's world, and we're just the walking sperm warehouses for them..

True.

Majority of countries today are matriarchies.

@Clavicular
Quite interesting analogy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, autistic_tendencies and 6ft4
Females don't actually want "bad guy" treatment. The equivalent is being a male and wanting your girl to cheat on you, it doesn't make sense (excluding the small population of actual cucks). Either they:

A. are low in agreeableness, are aggressive and masculine, and consequentially encourage bad treatment from men reacting negatively to their constant shit tests, abuse and manipulation. If the guy submits to her, she will lose attraction because he failed to maintain masculine frame.

or

B. want chad to commit, but he won't because he doesn't have to. But they will tolerate it anyways, because women would rather be abused by chad than settle with a sub 5.

Women may be less tolerant of "abusive" behavior because of social awareness spread by tiktok, facebook groups created to cancel local men, etc. But women are still hypergamous, and the higher appeal you have the more you can get away with.

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell