Women want men who act aloof and uninterested in anyone

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I noticed that every job I had where I was quiet, aloof, distant, and emotionless, girls always tried to talk to me or get my number or in some way “engage” with me.

Here is why I believe they do this;

it is because women are used to men groveling at their feet and worshiping them and begging for their validation and attention. When they finallly see a man who doesn’t talk to them, seems bored by their presence/doesn’t care how he’s perceived/wears sloppy black goth clothing as if he’s in mad max/doesn’t even look at her when she speaks to him/ these things make her want to ride his face and cock.

Women crave men who don’t crave them. Sounds like red pill shit but it’s true.

One job I was at I kept trying to talk to the girls and being cool and I was ignored. Next job I had, I was quiet, didn’t brush my hair, didn’t give two shits about how I looked or how others perceived me and girls kept coming to me

That’s the trick. You gotta be a long haired weirdo detached from society, that’s the only way to get pussy

Pin this shit :bigbrain:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, Newday*V3, truthhurts and 5 others
I noticed that every job I had where I was quiet, aloof, distant, and emotionless, girls always tried to talk to me or get my number or in some way “engage” with me.

Here is why I believe they do this;

it is because women are used to men groveling at their feet and worshiping them and begging for their validation and attention. When they finallly see a man who doesn’t talk to them, seems bored by their presence/doesn’t care how he’s perceived/wears sloppy black goth clothing as if he’s in mad max/doesn’t even look at her when she speaks to him/ these things make her want to ride his face and cock.

Women crave men who don’t crave them. Sounds like red pill shit but it’s true.

One job I was at I kept trying to talk to the girls and being cool and I was ignored. Next job I had, I was quiet, didn’t brush my hair, didn’t give two shits about how I looked or how others perceived me and girls kept coming to me

That’s the trick. You gotta be a long haired weirdo detached from society, that’s the only way to get pussy

Pin this shit :bigbrain:
:feelswah:
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or fallin' in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch your breath when I look at you?
Are you holdin' back like the way you do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't
Goin' away, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Goin' away, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Darkeningstar
Where do men grovel to women? Most guys ignore women and give them 0 validation. You live in a fantasy world

It's pretty normie for guys at work to not take women seriously and always make fun of them even. This is normal human male behavior. The majority of men with normal brains don't take women seriously

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I don’t talk to anyone and I know for a fact everyone of my co workers hate me

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
This idea that foid want le stoic and serious man is one of the biggest redpill copes EVER
Foids want obnoxious confident douchebag

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Where do men grovel to women? Most guys ignore women and give them 0 validation. You live in a fantasy world

It's pretty normie for guys at work to not take women seriously and always make fun of them even. This is normal human male behavior. The majority of men with normal brains don't take women seriously
You must live in a whole different world then cuck boy

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Cope Amnesia is the biggest non-aloof aspie cuck and he has more bodies than the Battle of Hyperabad

You must live in a whole different world then cuck boy
You mean the one where guys don't abuse animals because of lack of pussy? Yeah it's a decent place, I'm sure you'd hate it here

This idea that foid want le stoic and serious man is one of the biggest redpill copes EVER
Foids want obnoxious confident douchebag
This. It's circa 2004 PUA cope bullshit that was the very reason PSL came to exist in the first place

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever