Women want to date up, at any cost

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Every year I see a new case of a woman being blatantly catfished by a celebrity. The male celebrity has looks, money, status and they have nothing yet still think they stand a chance

When me and these 2 foids (one fat mtb, one fat subhuman) made wizz profiles, they would just allow themselves to be catfished on two occasions regardless of proof

Women would rather hold onto an illusion that supports them and a man who mogs them being together, than go to back into reality and date down or even their looksmatch.

IMG 6998

IMG 6999

IMG 7003

IMG 7001

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PointOfNoReturn, Manana and 1 other person
Havent noticed this irl

It's more that guys are incredibly delusional about their looks level and cant accept their looksmatch looks way worse than the average girl they are attracted to

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary, Deleted member 14262, try2beme and 1 other person
Havent noticed this irl

It's more that guys are incredibly delusional about their looks level and cant accept their looksmatch looks way worse than the average girl they are attracted to
Maybe us men do care about “superficial” things like beautiful women but after befriending unattractive girls, I realised theyre a new level of delusional

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 14262, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Havent noticed this irl

Why would it even make sense for a man to date his "looksmatch"

From all the experiments I've seen here, even LTBs get insane male attention on dating apps, therefore it's the same difficulty trying to pull a LTB or a Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yliaster, Clown Show and 1 other person
Maybe us men do care about “superficial” things like beautiful women but after befriending unattractive girls, I realised theyre a new level of delusional

i'm not saying women are immune to this stuff, sure

just that it's a pretty transparent coping mechanism to associate it with gender. fucking lol at the "even average girls are chad only" trope subhumans here are telling themselves; 90% of men get cucked by other normies

Why would it even make sense for a man to date his "looksmatch"

From all the experiments I've seen here, even LTBs get insane male attention on dating apps, therefore it's the same difficulty trying to pull a LTB or a Stacy

not sure how to interpret this

about the other line, yeah, hard to deny, but that difference doesn't translate to real life.

most of those girls get pumped and dumped even if they hook up with better looking guys, and, for them, it's about as meaningful as being rejected and told that you seem like a nice guy when you approach a girl

Last edited:
Fucking water.

Women are so delusional of their objective looksmatch because they are fed with compliments (mostly lies) from women and validation from men regardless of their looks.

If you add a dispropotionate sex drive amongst the genders in the equation; it's truly no suprise women can't rate themselves fairly compared to men.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

just that it's a pretty transparent coping mechanism to associate it with gender. fucking lol at the "even average girls are chad only" trope subhumans here are telling themselves; 90% of men get cucked by other normies
have u ever talked to an ugly fat bitch? They all believe their looksmatch is a lean Htn with prominent zygos

IMG 7006
IMG 7005

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
not sure how to interpret this
basically, even normies give this advice: just go for ugly girls bro, they're easy

no they're not, they have inflated egos and because everyone thinks they're easy it results in many men trying to pull an uglier girl with the hope that he won't have much competition but that's obviously not the case. therefore trying to date ugly women as an ugly man is just as difficult as trying to date a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yliaster, Deleted member 33275 and 1 other person
have u ever talked to an ugly fat bitch? They all believe their looksmatch is a lean Htn with prominent zygos

i'm not a subhuman, so not really

• JFL
basically, even normies give this advice: just go for ugly girls bro, they're easy

no they're not, they have inflated egos and because everyone thinks they're easy it results in many men trying to pull an uglier girl with the hope that he won't have much competition but that's obviously not the case. therefore trying to date ugly women as an ugly man is just as difficult as trying to date a stacy
Based
Ugly girls also want to be chased to compensate for their inferior looks
They cope too hard

• +1
Reactions: exo

this is true (probably even more expressed with girls who are overweight), but they'll still end up dating subhumans/average looking guys

if anything, the pattern you described proves the importance of factors other than looks, since most people are competing with people who are in the same range lookswise. only when i found psl sites did i see guys genuinely believing 90th percentile men are "their competition"

• +1
Reactions: exo
Based
Ugly girls also want to be chased to compensate for their inferior looks
They cope too hard

it's just that the underlying message ugly guys are sending here is "hey, we are both ugly, therefore we should automatically be attracted to each other". doesn't take a lot of self-respect to find that off-putting. it's identical to rich subhumans approaching girls without hiding that they think their money is supposed to make them wet; can work here and there, but most of the time they'll just be cringed at

it's just that the underlying message ugly guys are sending here is "hey, we are both ugly, therefore we should automatically be attracted to each other". doesn't take a lot of self-respect to find that off-putting
No
Men have less options therefore lower standards

Women have unlimited subhumans to chads orbitting them on apps and they really believe that this is LTR iois and not pump and dump iois, therefore making their standards to criminally high in relation to their looks

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Dating and slaying is 100% looks based for men. If you’re not good looking you’re a zero

Meanwhile femcel abominations exist with two holes between their legs and proceed to SMV mog Cavill

• +1

Yeah facts.

I would say also that the really attractive women Stacylites+ have HRV (High Relationship value)
meaning every guy even Musicians and Athletes are trying to lock them down,which is why you'll notice that
most of them always have kids.Whereas the less attractive women all have high SMV for the most part,getting
dick for them is like ordering Pizza,but that's all they usually get and never any relationships, which is why they're
usually the ones on Social Media dragging men saying "niggas aint shit" etc,something I've never seen a Stacy do

• +1
Dating and slaying is 100% looks based for men. If you’re not good looking you’re a zero

Meanwhile femcel abominations exist with two holes between their legs and proceed to SMV mog Cavill

Getting sex for women is not an accomplishment tho,this is what many Blackpillers still dont understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and try2beme
Getting sex for women is not an accomplishment tho,this is what many Blackpillers still dont understand
Its the opposite for women, not giving out sex is way better

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

High iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: exo and Yliaster