women were my lifefuel

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
seeing the thighs of some hot girl used to give me an instant erection and i wanted to do things to get my face between them.

nowadays its pure suifuel looking at hot women and feeling nothing, its just a reminder of what i lost

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, humanoidsub7 and Nick.Harte
i am forcing myself to intellectualise their hotness and feel horny but it just isnt happening

i know i feel nothing , its all over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, humanoidsub7, WeiWei and 2 others
Same shit with me. Life without pussy is useless and painful.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and wollet2
i was depressed and feeling empty about life since my teens but fortunately i was also extremely horny and found an amazing distraction in that. i said to myself i am lucky for that and its all i have.
i used to get panic attacks thinking about reincarnation but girls would help me not think about that.
sex and girls would give me those random good vibes thinking about it, i havent felt those good vibes in almost 4 years. not a single time

its like that part of my brain that was responsible for these emotions physically rotted or got destroyed which doesnt surprise, my body has gotten physically destroyed beyond repair, it makes sense ive gotten levels of brain damage as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i literally feel nothing looking at a hot girl, and its all that was keeping me going, i knew that before i lost it, i fucking said that to myself as a 17 year old

its unbelievable and makes me wish for cancer to anyone responsible for this . im still afraid of dying but thats it. life is so fucking shit

to imagine i wanted to live long, make it to 100 years. those thoughs have so vanished from my mind, its crazy thinking about it

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i literally feel nothing looking at a hot girl, and its all that was keeping me going, i knew that before i lost it, i fucking said that to myself as a 17 year old

its unbelievable and makes me wish for cancer to anyone responsible for this . im still afraid of dying but thats it. life is so fucking shit

to imagine i wanted to live long, make it to 100 years. those thoughs have so vanished from my mind, its crazy thinking about it
Get your hormones checked. You gotta train your brain to simp.
What do y mean by body destroyed being repair? What happened to you?

Get your hormones checked. You gotta train your brain to simp.
What do y mean by body destroyed being repair? What happened to you?
my genitals are dead, physically damaged

my hormones are perfect, its just my brain is physically damaged from that unknown disease i caught.

my life ended 4 years ago, ive got to take the decision to either suicide or slowly go towards that painful horrific death that i know is coming while observing everything that i wanted to have so much and could have if this didnt happen passing in front of me.
fun is written off my head, there is only my suicide or hellish things that will come from aging and my inevitable death ahead

tbh i start to kinda forget that i once could feel fun, and question if it was all like this since the begginning. thats the evil thing this shit wants to do to me, but i must not do this to myself.

i must not forget, atleast intellectually, because in the senses i think ive forgotten how it feels, makes me so sad.
i will not forget that i had a life and it ended because of this. this is not a life

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Nick.Harte

my hormones are perfect, its just my brain is physically damaged from that unknown disease i caught.

my life ended 4 years ago, ive got to take the decision to either suicide or slowly go towards that painful horrific death that i know is coming while observing everything that i wanted to have so much and could have if this didnt happen passing in front of me.
fun is written off my head, there is only my suicide or hellish things that will come from aging and my inevitable death ahead

tbh i start to kinda forget that i once could feel fun, and question if it was all like this since the begginning. thats the evil thing this shit wants to do to me, but i must not do this to myself.

i must not forget, atleast intellectually, because in the senses i think ive forgotten how it feels, makes me so sad.
i will not forget that i had a life and it ended because of this. this is not a life
That’s fucking horrible man. Idk what to say but damn. Life is cruel as fuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
Feet and ass = life. Including anus

seeing the thighs of some hot girl used to give me an instant erection and i wanted to do things to get my face between them.

nowadays its pure suifuel looking at hot women and feeling nothing, its just a reminder of what i lost
signs of high T

It's just the beginning.

• So Sad

i can relate. life is fucking unfair. do something like learning a shitty skill if you want to cope... so sorry man

• So Sad