Women who preen as they talk to you are the most sure success rate in my experience.

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Basically that means making themselves look as good as possible for u

If u don’t wanna look at any sign at all look at only this one

If ur ever talking to a girl alone and she’s constantly ajusting her clothes and hair it’s literally 100% success rate

She wants to look good in front of u

The only exception I’d draw is if she buttons up her clothes to hide her boobs :forcedsmile: that just means ur a subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Ken, neverchadlite and 9 others
I’m telling u if u ever see this ask her out I’ll send u 80 rupees if it doesn’t work :forcedsmile:

Literally when I see a girl do this Ik

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Images   2024 07 27T024246193

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Danish_Retard, ascension and 1 other person
Faggot Ik what I’m talking about trust me

I’ve played this game way too long now i literally have a 0% rejection rate not because I’m gigachad but because I’m always sure of what will happen before it does :)

Well yeah, that's the most obvious IOI

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Iasacrko
I can't even comprehend interacting with a girl that isn't a hooker

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
I can't even comprehend interacting with a girl that isn't a hooker
Wont u start an ausbildung in September? If I remember correctly?

Maybe there you’ll have more chances of human contact

Wont u start an ausbildung in September? If I remember correctly?

Maybe there you’ll have more chances of human contact
Co-workers don't count, they are forced to talk to you

Co-workers don't count, they are forced to talk to you
Not if it’s not job related

If some female coworker wants to ask u questions about ur personal life she’s not being forced

Unless they are working as a psychiatrist or something

Not if it’s not job related

If some female coworker wants to ask u questions about ur personal life she’s not being forced

Unless they are working as a psychiatrist or something
Yeah, but they can't sit there in silence, its just social etique.

I talked to co-workers before but that never translated to anything out of work

Basically that means making themselves look as good as possible for u

If u don’t wanna look at any sign at all look at only this one

If ur ever talking to a girl alone and she’s constantly ajusting her clothes and hair it’s literally 100% success rate

She wants to look good in front of u

The only exception I’d draw is if she buttons up her clothes to hide her boobs :forcedsmile: that just means ur a subhuman
I see women doing this a lot around guys they like. Saying from experience.

• +1
Bro a bitch was doing this so much when i was talking with her for a long time

Yeah, but they can't sit there in silence, its just social etique.

I talked to co-workers before but that never translated to anything out of work
Yeah tbh usually if a girl wants to do anything outside work she will make excuses like say oh send me ur WhatsApp so I can show u a video

Or say she’s going somewhere after and if u wanna come

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I see women doing this a lot around guys they like. Saying from experience.
Yes other signs I look for is body shifted towards u especially if ur in a group of ppl

Usually if ur a bunch of niggas in a group and she’s all the way shifted to u the whole time she’s paying most attention on u

That’s also a sure fire way to know

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This LTB begged for me to go to the beach with her after meeting her for 3 weeks with her entire family (Father included) and friends. :lul:

• JFL
Yeah tbh usually if a girl wants to do anything outside work she will make excuses like say oh send me ur WhatsApp so I can show u a video

Tbh there was this one girl maybe I fucked up with her.

Was some chubby asian at this job.

And when I quit the job she was like "nooo please don't leave me alone here" and shit.

And then she continued to write me on WhatsApp all the time but I ghosted her tbh.

Probably just saw me as a friend tough ngl otherwise she should have asked for a date

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko and enchanted_elixir
Yes other signs I look for is body shifted towards u especially if ur in a group of ppl

Usually if ur a bunch of niggas in a group and she’s all the way shifted to u the whole time she’s paying most attention on u

That’s also a sure fire way to know
Biggest sign is them being extremely high inhib, easily making them laugh, smiling a lot around you, incessant compliments, short response times texting, and making you high priority.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
You didn't fuck up.
Chubby. Asian.

The only redemption if she was doing weight loss and has a more Caucasoid East Asian pheno (no monolids, no flat nose, face not as flat as other asians)

Tbh there was this one girl maybe I fucked up with her.

And when I quit the job she was like "nooo please don't leave me alone here" and shit.

And then she continued to write me on WhatsApp all the time but I ghosted her tbh.

Probably just saw me as a friend tough ngl otherwise she should have asked for a date
Tbh most girls don’t ask sun chads out they wanna be asked out

All they will do is throw signals and hope u pick up they will make it as obvious as possible

Like if every time u enter a room some girl is always commenting on how nice ur shirt is, saying how ur new haircut looks nice and making sure u know she remembers everything about u

At that point it’s so obvious like think about it do u remember what T shirt ur friend was wearing yesterday? :forcedsmile:

Yet some girls will litterally be so obsessive they will recall every shirt u ever wore and even call out a new one

Also when u go talk to them and all her friends leave so she can be alone with u that’s basically 101% acceptance rate

Tbh most girls don’t ask sun chads out they wanna be asked out

All they will do is throw signals and hope u pick up they will make it as obvious as possible

Like if every time u enter a room some girl is always commenting on how nice ur shirt is, saying how ur new haircut looks nice and making sure u know she remembers everything about u

At that point it’s so obvious like think about it do u remember what T shirt ur friend was wearing yesterday? :forcedsmile:

Yet some girls will litterally be so obsessive they will recall every shirt u ever wore and even call out a new one

Also when u go talk to them and all her friends leave so she can be alone with u that’s basically 101% acceptance rate
Blud can only think in highschool logic

Blud can only think in highschool logic
Jfl if u think this is hs logic this is what women of all ages use

The women I had do these things are all 18-21 and I bet even older when I was a teen I had almost no attention I only ascended at 20

Women are actually do that friend thing a lot where their female friends leave so u can be alone with her

Sometimes her female friends will start asking u questions just so they can report back to her women from 12-30 do this it’s not something exclusive to hs

Theres actually one time I fell for the girl who was “the friend” of the girl who liked me just cause she would keep talking to me all the time but then I realised her friend was the one who wanted to talk to me so she’d leave us alone

Was waiting at a bus stop.

Bus arrives and I walk to the bus then I see this chick I barely know behind me firstly from the reflection of the bus window and then I look back. She was covertly looking at her reflection on an advertisement poster glass. She was checking/fixing her hair and clothes.

Wonder was she doing this because I was there, they were only ltns and ofher foids around.

Ohter time I also see this foid checking her hair etc on her phone hmmm.

This is stuck in my mind because they were a HTB.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
What are some examples of this? be specific.. and ofc they do that to you, you are tall HTN or whatever.

Bus arrives and I walk to the bus then I see this chick I barely know behind me firstly from the reflection of the bus window and then I look back. She was covertly looking at her reflection on an advertisement poster glass. She was checking her hair and clothes.

Wonder was she doing this because I was there, they were only ltns and ofher foids around.

I also see this foid checking her hair etc on her phone hmmm.

This doesn’t really disprove anything women wanna look good outside too but they will be goofy and not really care if they are alone with guys they don’t like sexually

Outside there are other females they can mog and potentially chads that’s why I didn’t say if she’s doing that in a group but when she’s alone with u

If she’s attracted to a guy she will never send a goofy picture to him on snap or look bad she will in fact be nervous and conscious about her looks that’s why she will constantly adjust her clothes and hair

Also particularly when ur looking at her

• +1
She was touching my dick, is this a good ioi?

• JFL

DNR because no women has ever found me attractive

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

Bus arrives and I walk to the bus then I see this chick I barely know behind me firstly from the reflection of the bus window and then I look back. She was covertly looking at her reflection on an advertisement poster glass. She was checking her hair and clothes.

Ohter time I also see this foid checking her hair etc on her phone hmmm.

no man, OP is wrong in this regard, women care 10000x more about how they look, they obsessively check their little mirror or phone to see if they look good.

• +1
What are some examples of this? be specific.. and ofc they do that to you, you are tall HTN or whatever.
Let’s say ur alone talking to a woman

I notice if u maintain prolonged eye contact and she’s nervous due to liking u she constantly preens

This isn’t something she does quickly she does it multiple times in the conversation

Her brain is basically panicking because she wants to impress u and look as good as she possibly can while ur looking at her

in contrast if u have female friends who don’t like u that way at all they won’t give too fucks they won’t act nervous at all in front of u they will also not care about how they look to u

They won’t care if they’re making funny faces or how their clothes and hair looks because she’s just talking to a friend not a person she wants to appeal to

no man, OP is wrong in this regard, women care 10000x more about how they look, they obsessively check their little mirror or phone to see if they look good.
I am stretching the boundaries of this common IOI to discover more type shit.

Please rep I need

I am stretching the boundaries of this common IOI to discover more type shit.

Please rep I need

Nigga u don’t get it you’d know if u saw it first hand

Jfl ur talking to a girl then suddenly u make prolonged eye contact with her she starts to stutter and nervously adjust her hair and clothes only in front of u like ur some guy interviewing her for a job :forcedsmile:

all while making sure she has her body and attention all tilted towards u at all times hanging on every word

That’s litterally always been the best way for me to find out interest it’s always worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back