Women will 100% of time choose Chad of their own race then other race.

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
It’s the fact and you can’t deny it. The only reason why our curry girls run for JBW is because average Indian guy is short, looks shit and don’t looksmax.
If they were given a choice of Chad (White) and Chadpreet. They will 100% choose Chadpreet.

You find your own race more attractive. It’s the same reason good looking curries don’t do well with white girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25663, Chadeep, Zeruel and 1 other person
Yes it's called race bias, same as there is an age bias etc.. The phenomenon of such biases are well known.

I see a lot of mixed couples out there and on the internet. Perhaps they are rare but it does occur

Doesnt the same apply to guys? Im not talking about .org retards who thirst over asian foids, but normal guys. They would pick stacy from their own race over stacy from other races

Every time a woman looks to date interracially, she is mentally ill in some way. I am not even against race mixing, it just is true that men and women who feel the need to race mix are deficient somehow.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872 and ROTTING
Doesnt the same apply to guys? Im not talking about .org retards who thirst over asian foids, but normal guys. They would pick stacy from their own race over stacy from other races
I would absolutely pick an olive skinned Stacy with dark brown hair and t50s, which is my pheno.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
asian women and black men tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Every time a woman looks to date interracially, she is mentally ill in some way. I am not even against race mixing, it just is true that men and women who feel the need to race mix are deficient somehow.
Cope. Humans have been race mixing since the dawn of humanity. It's perfectly natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back