She has one of the worst ES ratio and midface length I've ever seen on a woman
IMG 8346
IMG 2163
IMG 1298

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pentamogged9000, LancasteR, Samsepioler and 5 others
according to the curries here they are trannies and only recessed women clasify as women

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and flippasav
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
according to the curries here they are trannies and only recessed women clasify as women
They would probably be correct.

Intersex is 90% of the population, and it will increase as time moves on. Chemical composition not only determines iq, but also traits prepositioned by sex. You can observe different body types and notice that they universally act in certain patterns according to (correct) classifications of their body parts. For example, I notice a lot of feminine males in my area, including beta who most certainly look the part. I notice these same people not only by behavior, but sometimes by composition (parts of their body which grow certain ways based on them) You probably could if you were taught to notice it. Sometimes its less obvious. This method is definitely to a lesser degree of predictive accuracy than if someone where to know the exact forumas of a person, but still a factor to consider.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
They would probably be biologically correct.

Intersex is 90% of the population, and it will get worst as time moves on. Chemical composition not only determines iq, but also traits prepositioned by sex. You can observe different body types and see how they all universally act according to the classifications of their body parts. a lesser degree than if someone where to know the exact forumas of a person, but still a factor to consider.
cope

Hey, i don't have to prove anything. There's a reason the idea of feminism is so practiced with modern women. As well as beta behavior to men. It plays on hidden inherit traits. Some know this some don't. Now and days men are women and women are men. Programming could only do so much. Its inherit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Hey, i dont have to prove anything. Theres a reason the idea of feminism is so attractive to modern women. As well as beta behavior to men. It plays on their hidden inherit traits.
yes cuz women's inherent traits is being deformed.

Brutal Area 51 pheno

just say you like trannys and move on

Preach. High T thread.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 32485, flippasav and 1 other person
They would probably be correct.

Intersex is 90% of the population, and it will increase as time moves on. Chemical composition not only determines iq, but also traits prepositioned by sex. You can observe different body types and notice that they universally act in certain patterns according to (correct) classifications of their body parts. For example, I notice a lot of feminine males in my area, including beta who most certainly look the part. I notice these same people not only by behavior, but sometimes by composition (parts of their body which grow certain ways based on them) You probably could if you were taught to notice it. Sometimes its less obvious. This method is definitely to a lesser degree of predictive accuracy than if someone where to know the exact forumas of a person, but still a factor to consider.
Brutal microplastics and xenoestrogens pill.
Alex Jones wasn’t joking when he said that they’re putting chemicals in the water and turning the frogs gay.
I see so many men with chubby/bloated faces and undefined jawlines. Meanwhile most girls I see have a "sharp" jawline in my area.
Even I am a bit recessed, but my jawline is still sharp and strong from the most angles.
And then people here will deny that environment can change chemical composition and external bodily traits.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and Deleted member 32485
Doctor

If she got anteriorly placed custom MARPE, IMDO, bimax, OBO, and custom supra, infrazygo, and jaw implants, she might ascend.

Masc jaw normally just means good facial development

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, flippasav and Deleted member 32485
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, flippasav and Deleted member 32485
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
you wanna tell us something bro?

This is just because women have thinner necks and skin
Thin skin is a trait of high concentration of male hormones. Estrogenic fat is a trait of estrogen, where fat layers are more prone to deposit on your skin. Most men share this estrogenic compound and most women share this masculine compound, and its no coincidence that the behavior traits of modern men and women seem to be this way with feminism and beta behavior. Genes, gender composition and chemical composition determine the majority of inherit behavior. When you have so many people inherently acting a certain way, it becomes less of a matter of deception or grooming, and more appropriate to determine the behavior through whats going on behind the scene.

When you see most women with masc features you cant see the forest for the trees anymore. The situation of our genetic success is probably more dire than what most think it is. Dont forget the archetypes that have been doing all the breeding so far.

Testosterone is known to thin out fat layers of the skin. This is why roiders get that vein thin look all the time. Its a observable fact, not me basing what is true and false from opinion. Estrogen keeps fat deposits on the skin. Same reasons hrt users grow fat around their faces when they take estrogen. Its a desired effect for those who take hrt. This fat deposit supports the skin and makes it look softer, as well as the stomach hip and ass area.

I suspect long ago birth conditions started to become the new norm. if everyone was born the color red, eventually the normal person becomes the defect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Deleted member 32485
Thin skin is a trait of high concentration of male hormones. Estrogenic fat is a trait of estrogen, where fat layers are more prone to deposit on your skin. Most men share this estrogenic compound and most women share this masculine compound, and its no coincidence that the behavior traits of modern men and women seem to be this way with feminism and beta behavior. Genes, gender composition and chemical composition determine the majority of inherit behavior. When you have so many people inherently acting a certain way, it becomes less of a matter of deception or grooming, and more appropriate to determine the behavior through whats going on behind the scene.

When you see most women with masc features you cant see the forest for the trees anymore. The situation of our genetic success is probably more dire than what most think it is. Dont forget the archetypes that have been doing all the breeding so far.

Testosterone is known to thin out fat layers of the skin. This is why roiders get that vein thin look all the time. Its a observable fact, not me basing what is true and false from opinion. Estrogen keeps fat deposits on the skin. Same reasons hrt users grow fat around their faces when they take estrogen. Its a desired effect for those who take hrt. This fat deposit supports the skin and makes it look softer, as well as the stomach hip and ass area.

I suspect long ago birth conditions started to become the new norm. if everyone was born the color red, eventually the normal person becomes the defect.
Read every word. Don't have much to say but thanks for the high IQ reply

this is a woman with a masc jaw