Women with 'savior complex' are a myth.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Never have I seen as much disgust from a woman whenever a man is vulnerable, admits to struggling with trauma, is unconfident, quiet, seems down/low-energy, etc.

This idea that there's women with a 'savior complex' and wanting to care for a man is INSANE. Doesn't exist.

The only men that women like, are the men that have had easy lives since childhood, don't have any trauma, don't struggle with anything, aka: CHAD

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Gargantuan, apocalypse and 22 others

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Never have I seen as much disgust from a woman whenever a man is vulnerable, admits to struggling with trauma, is unconfident, quiet, seems down/low-energy, etc.

This idea that there's women with a 'savior complex' and wanting to care for a man is INSANE. Doesn't exist.

The only men that women like, are the men that have had easy lives since childhood, don't have any trauma, don't struggle with anything, aka: CHAD
This "men should be emotional" is the biggest gaslighting in history. Women aren't attracted to weak men, never. They only respect and have sex with attractive-confident men. The rest is friendzone.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 47180, pablomaxx and 12 others
This "men should be emotional" is the biggest gaslighting in history. Women aren't attracted to weak men, never. They only respect and have sex with attractive-confident men. The rest is friendzone.
faking till you make it just ain't worth it though.

if you had a shit-life, trauma, it's not worth it to fake a normal confident personality. Been doing it for years and it only suck you from energy while still not getting any results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, pablomaxx, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
This is why being an arrogant egoist is ideal. Women will be more attracted/obsessed with you if you treat them like they're nothing compared to you over being the #1916728 orbiter friend she has.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Sub0, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
This is why being an arrogant egoist is ideal. Women will be more attracted/obsessed with you if you treat them like they're nothing compared to you over being the #1916728 orbiter friend she has.
kindness and respect for women is the most basic and common personality trait for men, yet the average man is truecel.

women find it boring and get excited when men treat them like shit instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, pablomaxx, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
true shit.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and MoggerGaston
kindness and respect for women is the most basic and common personality trait for men, yet the average man is truecel.

Women are attracted to men who see them as nothing because it signals to them you have options/value (other women who'd be more willing to get with you. More subservient to you.)
Basically pre selection in a nutshell.

Being too nice = low value man who knows he's worthless (without being a provider) so he needs to worship the ground of every single women he meets for the CHANCE of a crumb of LTB pussy. Average men are subconsciously BP in a way with this subconscious mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, pablomaxx and BeanletMogger
Soulless demented creatures...

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Guacamole nigga penis

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
If you had a shit-life, trauma, it's not worth it to fake a normal confident personality. Been doing it for years and it only suck you from energy while still not getting any results.
I know I'm repeating myself but people with trauma should fuel their egoism and arrogance with it. I feel like this is the only way live if you have struggled in the past and ascended to being GL (most of the time it's just guys who've been skinny fat all their lives without bones showing, who ascend after their bones show post weight loss).

A confident Chad who hasn't struggled in life would probably be happier than you though because ignorance is bliss.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Sub0, klip11 and 1 other person
This "men should be emotional" is the biggest gaslighting in history.
Most women aren't empathetic enough for men to be emotional in relationships anyway

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, pablomaxx, MisterMid and 1 other person
I know I'm repeating myself but people with trauma should fuel their egoism and arrogance with it.
my natural instinct is to give up and socially isolate tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, HTN_When_Lean and Deleted member 47180
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, HTN_When_Lean, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
Everybody has some sort of trauma, even chads childhood wasn't all sunshine and rainbows

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
It's the truth, you don't what people are going through behind close doors...
ahahhahahahah

'yeah bro, everyone struggles with poverty in their life. When I was 12 years old my dad didn't want to buy me the newest playstation.'-type comment

jfl at u having no clue what real trauma or abuse means and how it affects you.

you are a disgusting vile piece of shit who disrespects people who actually struggled in life.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and efidescontinuado

Realest post I’ve ever seen

• +1
They have that Savior complex but with psychopathic narcissistic tall Big cock men,they want to save them from beign a violent criminal,something will never work because these psychopathic BULLs dont care about womens opinion

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, pablomaxx, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
ahahhahahahah

'yeah bro, everyone struggles with poverty in their life. When I was 12 years old my dad didn't want to buy me the newest playstation.'-type comment

you are a disgusting vile piece of shit who disrespects people who actually struggled in life.
Little homie, have you ever spent six years in the pen? You don’t know what real trauma is. While I was in there, I actually met two legit ‘Chads’ who were abused as kids. One of them said his mom was a methhead, known as the neighborhood tramp. She would perform sexual acts for meth and cigarettes, even letting men molest him for another hit. The other Chad said he was abused by his father until one day he had enough and stabbed him in the ribs.

It's signaling that the woman isn't in his tier of dating prospects if you treat her like shit, basically the best she'll ever get

Don't be scared to leave her gents, it'll signal your a high quality male who doesn't give a fuck and will find another woman s his d

• +1
Little homie, have you ever spent six years in the pen? You don’t know what real trauma is. While I was in there, I actually met two legit ‘Chads’ who were abused as kids. One of them said his mom was a methhead, known as the neighborhood tramp. She would perform sexual acts for meth and cigarettes, even letting men molest him for another hit. The other Chad said he was abused by his father until one day he had enough and stabbed him in the ribs.
exceptions

you said 'everyone has trauma bro' which is a disgusting comment which invalidates what unlucky people go through.

you compare the struggle of someone with metheads as parents to some guy whose parents didn't buy him the latest playstation, it is disgusting

exceptions

you said 'everyone has trauma bro' which is a disgusting comment which invalidates what unlucky people go through.

you compare the struggle of someone with metheads as parents to some guy whose parents didn't buy him the latest playstation, it is disgusting
You never know, there alot of "chads" and "Stacies" that have been abused and/or neglected as a child...

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You never know, there alot of "chads" and "Stacies" that have been abused and/or neglected as a child...
believe what you believe in, but dont bother me with your delusions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and AngryShane
Alright, If you say so...
I've dated a stacy-lite and her life was literally perfect. Her mind was childlike and bubbly, never needing to put up big emotional walls or disassociate as a trauma defense. Good relationships with her family, friends, never struggled with dating, was always able to pursue and do what she wished for. Never having to sacrifice herself for anyone or anything else.

We talked of her parent's divorce and I figured we would have common trauma from that, but she told me her parent's spared her any from any conflict and she was never bothered/troubled by their divorce.

You have no clue how easy most people's lives are, being traumatized is the exception, but you come here gaslighting people how 'everyone has trauma bro.' like some schmuck.

You have no idea what suffering means.

• +1
We talked of her parent's divorce and I figured we would have common trauma from that, but she told me her parent's spared her any from any conflict and she was never bothered/troubled by their divorce.
You don't know if this truly traumatized her or not. People, especially women, are good at hiding their pain or past trauma. You don’t really know this woman's whole background; she could have just told you what you wanted to hear. Life is not all peaches and cream, you're not always going to have your way...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and efidescontinuado
Yeah, ur right unfortunately

I want this to not be true, but it is, i literally just wanna start bawling my eyes out while a girl comforts me in her arms but jfl that wont ever happen, the more i think about women the more i realize how scummy and horrible they are, women are opportunists and will swap you in a second for a better guy, its so over :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, fxckz and BeanletMogger
women: we like emotional nice guys
what women like:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and BeanletMogger
They have that Savior complex but with psychopathic narcissistic tall Big cock men,they want to save them from beign a violent criminal,something will never work because these psychopathic BULLs dont care about womens opinion

Was going to post this. That’s how saviour complex expresses in females.

• +1
You don't know if this truly traumatized her or not. People, especially women, are good at hiding their pain or past trauma. You don’t really know this woman's whole background; she could have just told you what you wanted to hear. Life is not all peaches and cream, you're not always going to have your way...
just make up her entire personality

when is ur next fantasy novel buddyboyo? ur ignored btw, making up entire storylines in ur head of how someone you NEVER MET BEFORE is.
who would know better, me who dates her for months, or you making up random shit about someone you never met before in your life?

you are a disgusting piece of shit

ignore listed u fucking cunt

• +1
@efidescontinuado ignore listed for liking his retarded comment

ahahhahahahah

From chads perspective he has struggled.

A chad with an amazing life thinks his struggles, which would be considered minor to an abused dog, are major.

• +1
my natural instinct is to give up and socially isolate tbh
Been doing this for many years now and i feel much better, i only wageslave and do stuff im forced to do , i accepted that im just built different im not NT and find deadly boring normies conversations and activities , all the adapt to the social norms thing just kills me inside more than being isolated for my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and HTN_When_Lean