Women would never function in an actual competitive workplace

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm convinced of this after spending enough time on places like Upwork.

Literally 75-90% of the applicants for the jobs I post (mostly illustration and graphic design work) are women, yet I somehow ALWAYS end up hiring only the small number of White or East-Asian applicants (most of the non-white ones are scammers from South-Asia or Africa, or just simply suck) in the end because the women (any race) simply can't compete with them at all.

The foid freelancers on Upwork are beyond a bad joke; their cover letters look like they've been written by an 87 IQ teenage girl and are full of fluffy and pretentious nonsense (usually about how great they are and totally deserve the job (they don't)), meanwhile the ones from the males are concise and professional.

But the REAL kicker is this: Somehow the foids still always have the balls to demand far higher $/per hour than the males.

If you post a job within a given payment range, the foids are much more likely to start their bid in the higher range, and they'll even demand an upfront agreement of progressively higher rates if you intend to keep them long-term. And they probably DO get paid more in general, because of course retard normies want to virtue signal and reufse to say no.

Most of the time when men do this, it means they're just scammers and not even real freelancers.

InstaCaged

Yet somehow, these foid accounts always get good ratings and the site keeps recommending them. What the fuck? This HAS to be virtue-signaling from upwork or from their normie customers.

I'm now 99.9% convinced that ltierally the only reason women even have jobs at all is because the men feel sorry for them, and simply overlook the mediocre quality of their work. If all women were simply judged by the same standard as men, most of them would either get fired, or they'd just quit in frusturation. They'd struggle at the minimum.

Truth be told, Upwork is actually just a brutal race and genderpill in general: If you want the highest quality work there, you can pretty much just filter out all the applicants except the ones that are White/East-Asian and male.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, mrdouchebag, shikataganai and 9 others
IMG 1508

• JFL
Reactions: piec, Saint Casanova and slavicpsycho
Women are meant for nothing but to be bred

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, thereallegend and Jonnyboi
Women are meant for nothing but to be bred
to be used as pleasure device cum buckets* , who gives a fuck about children

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, albe.ORG, watah and 1 other person
I'm convinced of this after spending enough time on places like Upwork.

Literally 75-90% of the applicants for the jobs I post (mostly illustration and graphic design work) are women, yet I somehow ALWAYS end up hiring only the small number of White or East-Asian applicants (most of the non-white ones are scammers from South-Asia or Africa, or just simply suck) in the end because the women (any race) simply can't compete with them at all.

The foid freelancers on Upwork are beyond a bad joke; their cover letters look like they've been written by an 87 IQ teenage girl and are full of fluffy and pretentious nonsense (usually about how great they are and totally deserve the job (they don't)), meanwhile the ones from the males are concise and professional.

But the REAL kicker is this: Somehow the foids still always have the balls to demand far higher $/per hour than the males.

If you post a job within a given payment range, the foids are much more likely to start their bid in the higher range, and they'll even demand an upfront agreement of progressively higher rates if you intend to keep them long-term. And they probably DO get paid more in general, because of course retard normies want to virtue signal and reufse to say no.

Most of the time when men do this, it means they're just scammers and not even real freelancers.

View attachment 3212011

Yet somehow, these foid accounts always get good ratings and the site keeps recommending them. What the fuck? This HAS to be virtue-signaling from upwork or from their normie customers.

I'm now 99.9% convinced that ltierally the only reason women even have jobs at all is because the men feel sorry for them, and simply overlook the mediocre quality of their work. If all women were simply judged by the same standard as men, most of them would either get fired, or they'd just quit in frusturation. They'd struggle at the minimum.

Truth be told, Upwork is actually just a brutal race and genderpill in general: If you want the highest quality work there, you can pretty much just filter out all the applicants except the ones that are White/East-Asian and male.
Kinda cucked how men are less likely to ask for higher pay, overconfidence is a high T trait

Now they’re pushing for foids to enter STEM. That’s why China will surpass the west easily.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MoggerGaston
Now they’re pushing for foids to enter STEM. That’s why China will surpass the west easily.
Already happening. Just recently western journalists had a giant meltdown because that Chinese action video game became massively successful despite having no woke feminist agenda in it.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
your best topic this year

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
The vast majority of careers take no talent. It's just about putting in the hours, sucking up, and building your resume/cv. Lol at the teenage mindset that you need to have some innate gift to get ahead in modernity.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and truthhurts
Water.
Women's only use is sex and reproduction.
They are mediocre at everything else.