Women would rather die alone than date the average man

Klasik616

Klasik616

Only Chads live life
Think about how many men a woman rejects every week. Most of these men were average in looks, money or personality. This hypergamous brain that they have is a result of having too many options, it inflates their egos to think that they can find someone better and when they finally find the Chad is when the Chad leaves them and dates another woman but they still keep searching for the top men like if they were asexual to the vast majority of men.

I see some guys in university and I know within a second that they are single by the way they look, act and think and it's almost always the case. In the other hand, I see women talking with dudes on their phones all the time (MTBs and up). When you know the blackpill everything becomes so predictable, I know if a girl is going to reject me since the first day I meet her.
C understand women behavior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, lemonnz and Darkeningstar
the dark knight joker GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Dating a women changes you
You get a new aura which is easily detectable by normies

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Klasik616
Dating a women changes you
You get a new aura which is easily detectable by normies
You feel like a man because you have accomplished one of the hardest things to get.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, autistic_tendencies and 6PSLcel
they'd rather fuck dogs instead of a sub 7 male

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, TheNextOPry and Klasik616
they'd rather fuck dogs instead of a sub 7 male
Sad male SMV is so low that a dog feels more sexually alluring for a foid than the average man in 2024 and the worst thing is that this isn't a joke.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and 6PSLcel
Foids are not normal human beings, their brains are conditioned to seek hypergamy. C understand evolution. Men cannot understand women complicated behavior. @_MVP_
Bump

Last edited: